Chapter 62 - Undercurrents

...

<POV: 3rd person>

In a semi-filled hall with students, two boys were gossiping quietly in a corner away from everyone.

Alex shook his friend's arm to gather his attention to himself.

"Hey, Hey! Did you hear?"

The boy named Alex took the earphone buds out of his ear and disinterestedly looked at his troubling friend as he asked,

"What? What is it?"

Knowing what Alex had been watching prior to his arrival, it was obvious to him that he wouldn't be too happy being disturbed in the middle. Neglecting the sour look on Alex's face, Joey replied with an excited look on his face.

"We are getting a new chick in our batch soon!"

Alex looked astonished upon hearing that. It wasn't that common for a student to be transferred in the middle of the year. Doubting the reliability of the rumor, Alex sneered in disdain as he asked again,

"Hey, did I hear that right or what? Don't try to pull one over me, alright?"

Joey waved his hands in denial as he tried to reassure his friend. His larger body frame seemed towering when compared to Alex's lanky figure. Since both of them were usually unpopular guys due to their common looks, they had developed a sort of kinship between the two. Of course, there was another reason why they had become so close.

"No no, it's really real this time. I swear! My brother in the Admin told me about it last night."

Alex looked half-convinced upon being told about the source of the rumor. Since the Admins had most of the information regarding each student, they would often be the first ones informing them of any big changes. Of course, there was a good reason why an Admin would take so much interest in such a matter.

"Oh ho? Then, what should we do about her?"

Joey laughed sadistically with a perverted look on his face. His mind replayed the many times they had dealt with similar students.

"Hehehe... what else but turn her into one of our cum dumps!"

Upon hearing that, Alex became disinterested once again, as he turned his eyes away from Joey and sighed heavily as he spoke,

"Oh please. Not that again. We already have three active ones right now from this year. I am already tired of doing it with them. I want some romance in my life. Some romance, man!"

Alex spoke frustratedly as he recalled the past times that he entangled his body with those three girls. Although all three of them were beauties in their own right and someone that he couldn't dare to pursue normally, they had already been mind-broken and trained to receive the lust of many men.