Chapter 69 - Feast for the Eyes

...

<POV: Carene>

Sis Lin's clothes were already placed in a basket outside, which I naturally looked into and picked out her hot and freshly worn panties, offering it to my mighty junior who was already giving it a standing ovation!

Uuu... her white silk panties are great. Rubbing my dick with Sis Lin's panties... this must become a part of my peeping rituals from now on!

Pushing the glass door sneakily, I began to search for Sis Lin's figure before she immersed herself in the bathtub.

Thankfully, Sis Lin was still standing, washing herself with some water.

Oh ho ho... shit. Sis Lin... she is way too hot! How is her modest chest still so attractive to look at?

Her emerald green eyes looked so soft and charming that I almost ejaculated onto Sis Lin's panties. My heartbeat was increasing by the minute as it accelerated as Sis Lin began to touch her pink nipples while spreading water over her chest.

Oh no. Hold on, Carene. The show has just begun! Don't lose it so soon...

A faint amount of blush was visible on Sis Lin's face, probably feeling a bit naughty after accidentally teasing her nipples like that.

Ohhh!! Sis Lin is washing down there too! Good, it's best to be hygienic. Especially for women, otherwise, who knows what kinds of complications may pop up?

As the sounds of the water falling down reached my ears after touching Sis Lin's devilishly curvy and sexy body, my boner became a lot harder as I too began to breathe very heavily.

Shit... it's becoming uncontrollable.

My hands hadn't stopped from polishing my sword, and I could feel the sanitary pad becoming wetter and wetter by the second.

My lust continued to soar even higher, while my eyes kept on being focused on the lone beautiful figure in front of me. I was aware that I might fall into habits and may awaken to the fetish of peeping, but thinking about it again, that wouldn't be so bad either!

I mean, it's not like I would be forcing someone in any way or would be causing anyone any sort of harm. It's just a casual friendly peek, that's all! Not to mention that it would be between two females, so what's the harm?

Her wet brown hair gave her an even greater seductive aura while water glistened over her smooth skin, giving it a shiny look under the bathroom lights.

When I concentrated back to focus on peeping, I was left absolutely shocked!

Sis Lin, after having washed her lower body, didn't move on to the bathtub, instead, she had begun to slowly rub herself with her hands!

Oh God... s-she is masturbating already!!

Her seductive eyes closed in pleasure as she began to enjoy the sensation of her own fingers slowly dancing over her clit.

Soon, her other hand began to caress her erect nipples, as Sis Lin bit her charming lips, as she held back her moans.

Oh shit... oh SHIT!

...

A little bit of cum had already leaked out as I did my best to hold the urge in.

Sis Lin had already leaned back on the wall, as she separated her legs a bit and began to tease her vulva while circling her fingers near her pussy hole.

Hearing Sis Lin's soft cries, my erection hardened even further, as my mind began to engage in producing cum worthy scenes for me to enjoy.

And at last, Sis Lin's fingers slowly slid within her slit, as a moan filled with pleasure leaked out of her mouth.