Chapter 53 - Peeping (Extreme)

...

Returning back to Celesta's and my home, I carefully stored away all the documents and certificates to prevent them from becoming lost. Fortunately, I felt my headache issues greatly abated even if no Doctor checked me properly yet.

Is this what they call the Placebo Effect? So strange...

subconsciously, my thoughts went back to the sweet moments shared by Sis Lin and me today. I know that I have said this multiple times, but Sis Lin is really a beauty! For such a great beauty to favor me with her grace, I can even dance within my grave at this point with happiness.

Especially, remembering the highlight of our day, Sis Lin's godly blowjob. I never expected that it would happen between the both of us. Although we had done something similar once before, Sis Lin was drunk at that time and couldn't be said to have really consented to what we did.

However, this time... she was wide awake! And not drunk at all!

Remembering her final smile as she went back, a mixture of happiness and regret flooded my brain.

I was really an idiot to have rejected Sis Lin's great offer. What if, I had actually accepted her suggestion? Could we have... done something even greater?

"Well... Hopefully, Sis Lin would be okay after this."

As I also remembered the weird Doctor today, or Sis Lin's past issues, I began to feel like I should have accompanied Sis Lin for a bit longer. Even if not for the R18 stuff, but for giving her company at least.

She has been a great elder to me so far, even since my childhood, she has taken care of me greatly. And now, after all these years, her concern for me hasn't been reduced at all. Rather, it seems to have evolved into something greater!

I feel really blessed to have two beautiful ladies like me. Even more so in the case of Sis Lin. Although I feel like my bond with Aunt... no, Isla is growing closer, there are no doubts that our relationship is body first, heart later.

Hell, the beginning of our relationship has been after we had already connected with each other sexually.

Unlike that, however, my bond with Sis Lin is very old and strong, even before we did those r18 things together, her care for me was evident.

No matter what, Isla considers me her fuck buddy, hence our relationship would never be publicly acknowledged or have any proper end. It would probably remain that way until Isla finally grows tired of my body.

However, with Sis Lin, I get the feeling that things would only get better and better from here onwards.

It's really a pity that Celesta doesn't want to be in a romantic relationship with me... I would have loved to be with her, but the matters of heart, I must not be forceful or arrogant in them. Respecting Celesta's wishes and will is way more important than fulfilling... these childish dreams of mine.

Maybe the two of us are destined to always remain friends only...

As my mind kept racing over multiple matters, suddenly I heard a sound that made me completely break my train of thought.

"Uuuh... aah... n-no...."

Wut? What the heck's that? Is someone in trouble?? It sounds like a forceful assault or something!

Who could be so brazen to do something like that in somebody's house?! Such impudence!

I... must take action immediately! Don't worry, I am coming to the rescue!