Chapter 60 - Two perspectives: Celesta

...

<POV: Celesta>

As Mother pushed me toward Carene, I began to feel weak in my knees all of a sudden, as I ended up being lightly hugged by Carene to help me from falling down.

This..! Carene... my Carene is...

Aaaahh~!! So happy~~!!

Great job, Mom! I love you so much!!

"Well~? She looks crazy hot, right~~~~? Huhuhu, I worked pretty hard this time, you know? Ah! I'm going to be late!"

Hey! That's not something a mother should speak about her own daughter. But... seeing how shy and flustered Carene looks right now, maybe following Mother's suggestion to wear this dress was a good idea.

Of course, I never bought this dress. Mom said that it belonged to her, which she used to effectively seduce Father into getting together with her. She called it her 'Victory Dress' or something.

Before I had returned, she had already ordered this dress to be fitted according to my measurements. Although I had thought that she should have kept this one for herself as a memento of Father... seeing how flustered my Carene looks after seeing me in this one, maybe it was worth it after all.

It would be her second great idea today, after her master plan of sending me on a Movie date with Carene.

By the way... I think Mom has already noticed my true feelings for Carene. Thankfully, she has chosen to support me now, even going so far as to bless me with this dress of hers.

I must make the most of this opportunity! I must grab my Carene's heart firmly today. I must end this sense of distance and misunderstandings between the two of us!!

"Sorry, Celesta. I must leave immediately. Remember to give me a call if any trouble crops up. Also! No need to bring back any money from your allowance, you hear me? I would get really angry if you did that. Bye then~!!!"

Don't worry, Mom. I won't act cheaply today. Savings are for another day now. Although I am thankful for your offer of help, I won't be needing it today.

If someone dares to make any trouble between the happy times of Carene and me, then... they would DEFINITELY regret it.

As Mother finally left the two of us alone, I grabbed the rare chance to enjoy being hugged by Carene.

Maybe she hasn't come out of her shock from seeing me in this dress yet, otherwise, she would have definitely separated away from me.

What can I do now~? My Carene is just too shy~~!