Chapter 61 - Aftermath

...

The supposedly relaxing hangout turned into a total disaster in the end.

I mean... none of us expected the movie to be rated 'R', right?

And... what happened afterwards was... troublesome to say the least.

After recovering from the shock of seeing Celesta fleeing, I became concerned about her well-being and left the Movie hall to find her. After some time spent trying to find her everywhere, I eventually found her hidden inside the Women's toilet.

She was obviously blushing a lot and was desperately trying to avoid talking about what happened inside the Movie hall. I also didn't want to talk about such an embarrassing topic and hence left the Movie Theatre with her.

Although I recommended that we have an afternoon meal to calm ourselves down a bit, Celesta wanted to go back home immediately.

As such, we booked a Taxi this time around and returned to Celesta's house.

Without giving me much time to talk, Celesta swiftly disappeared from my side, returning to hide in her room for almost the whole day.

As for me, I nagged and complained to Isla till her ears probably would have fallen off. She didn't look as concerned as I was over the incident that happened, even going as far as to smirk haughtily all the time as she expertly fended off my questions.

With my mood hitting rock bottom, I too had an early dinner and slept before any of the other girls could arrive.

On a side note, Isla didn't disturb my sleep for some reason that night.

...

After somewhat burying the rather shameful latter part of our day yesterday, things appeared to have become somewhat normal between me and Celesta.

We properly greeted each other in the morning and there didn't appear to be any strange sexual or other kinds of tension between us anymore, thankfully.

Well, it's a good thing that Celesta overcame the mishap from yesterday. And as for today, I have decided that I must rejoin the College and begin my adventures! For real this time!!

With such thoughts in mind, I sat down at the dining table to have my breakfast along with the members of the household, the Tenant included.

It was an uneventful breakfast this time around.

Jorah insisted on me going to my College instead of taking her to her school. It was almost mysterious how she insisted on taking me along some other day.

Did something strange happen when I went with her the last time? Maybe I should ask her about it later.