Chapter 51 (R18+)

Chapter 51 (R18+)

Part 1 - Godly Handjob

...

As soon as I felt Sis Lin touching my fully erect and hungry hard rod with her cold hands, I felt an amazing contraction within my dick's veins, while my heart jumped wildly in an instant.

A stream of pleasure instantly surrounded my body, along with my mind bubbling with excitement for the things about to come.

"Carene... yours is so thick... it's also very big in size. In my many years of a medical career, I haven't seen or heard of anyone's being as thick as yours. It feels amazing... It's really amazing."

Hearing Sis Lin praising my dick's shape and size, my pride went off the roof as I began to feel very nice about myself.

Hehehehehe... Sis Lin, I am glad that you liked mine so much. Having you say that means a lot to me...

And my dick seemed to agree with me as well since it twitched really hard when Sis Lin praised it.

"Don't worry, I know what to do here. I will do my best to make your... ahem!... erection calm down very soon... R-Right! So that you can try other dresses as well!"

Sis Lin's left hand slowly grabbed the shaft of my dick and started to move her hands up and down. To do it better, she had squatted down, getting a better grip on my dick as her hands moved slowly and expertly while her eyes were busy staring at my dick with a strangely dazed look on her face.

I couldn't focus well, but I think that I might have even caught her drooling a little bit.

N-Nah. It can't be...

Sis Lin is just trying to help me out here. R-Right... there is nothing else going on here at all. She is just taking care of me as an elder...

"Is this okay? No... I may be... Surely I should do it like...? This... Yes! This one seems to be working the best. Your... penis is twitching so cutely too."

Upon opening my eyes to look at Sis Lin constantly changing her dick-handling techniques, her figure somehow reminded me of our time before. Sis Lin's actions now looked very different from before.

I remember that the previous time, Sis Lin was behaving under the influence of alcoholic beverages, and in her drunken state, she had been very aggressive and flirty with me at that time.

Just remembering Sis Lin acting like that is something that gets me very excited every time.

This time, however, she wasn't under any kind of alcoholic influence and was doing everything with a clear mind and conscience... which inadvertently led my mind to drift toward a strange territory.

I mean, since Sis Lin is doing it of her own volition, then that should mean that... Sis Lin is really voluntarily and actively participating with me this time around!

...

While I was busy pondering over the various strange thoughts, I slowly noticed Sis Lin's hand movements becoming a bit weird.

Looking down to see what was happening, I felt my eyeballs about to pop out of my head.

Sis Lin... she is touching herself!!

And not just anywhere, b-but...

As I tried to focus hard again and again, I couldn't help but accept the reality in front of me.

As Sis Lin was stroking my dick with her one hand, her other hand had mysteriously gone behind her skirt, while her other arm kept making slow movements. She was even panting a bit while biting her own sexy lips.