Chapter 57 - Return Party

...

Isla drove her car and brought us to the Airport, where after enquiring about the arrival status of her plane, the two of us sat down to wait.

Not long after, with the announcement of the plane's arrival, both of us stood up to receive Celesta near the arrival area. As we kept on waiting for Celesta to meet us, Isla spotted Celesta waving for us to notice her.

"See? There she is. Come, let's go meet this lass already."

With Isla's words, the two of us walked closer and closer, until I finally spotted Celesta's figure.

Ah, it's really Celesta. But, why is her condition like this?

There are dark circles under her eyes, she looks a lot skinnier than when she left, also... there is an air of gloominess around her.

Did something bad really happen? Was that really a distress call back then? Oh God, please let my guess be wrong this time.

As Isla opened up her arms to call Celesta, Celesta broke into a run as she rapidly approached the two of us.

I was thinking that I would get to see a scene of a warm reunion of a mother and her daughter. What happened though, was something completely different, however, as Celesta rushed forward and hugged me tightly in her frail arms.

"Carene!! I am back! *sniff*... I-I am really..."

Seeing Celesta breaking down suddenly into a crying fit, Isla moved forward to hug Celesta, as she softly caressed her head.

After a few minutes of waiting, Celesta recovered from her little bout of sadness and began to excitedly converse with Isla, while peeking glances at me occasionally.

She must be regretting hugging me like that, huh? I know, Isla might misunderstand the relationship between Celesta and me if it remains unexplained.

Don't worry, Celesta. I won't be staying at your house for very long. Soon, I would find my own place to stay.

Isla kept on asking Celesta all kinds of questions, ranging from what happened at the camp, why she came so early, how much did she eat back there, if there was someone that she liked there, etc. Celesta was also very happy to interact with her Mother as she happily responded to all questions.

Soon, the three of us reached the parking area and boarded Isla's car, which Isla soon drove away from the Airport towards her house.

On the way there, Celesta kept facing the windows, observing the City during night-time.

It really looks a a lot different than daytime, since in the areas with the streetlights, the dimly lit surrounding made the place appear a bit mysterious yet romantic. A kind of lovers' hideout.

If you ask me, then yes, I would love to bone either Isla or Sis Lin behind one of the bushes there. I'm not really against outdoor sex, though I haven't even tried car sex yet...

Since the road was mostly empty, Isla drove at high speed, making us reach her home a lot faster than when we left.

After getting out of the car, Isla parked it in the garage and followed us to walk towards the front door of her house.

After ringing the doorbell thrice, the door opened up to reveal a super excited Jorah, who immediately rushed to hug Celesta tightly, as she screamed,

"BIG SISTERRR!! WELCOME BAAAACK!"

Celesta giggled at the mischievous yet lovable Jorah as she hugged her back and said,

"Un. I'm back. Have you been well, Jorah?"