Chapter 68 - Horny Heart

...

<POV: Carene>

After an uneventful bus ride, the two of us walked our way home. Since it was getting close to evening time, there were a lot more kids and youngsters on the streets when compared to the morning or afternoon time.

Looking at the young kids acting all energetically, it added a whole new vibe to the otherwise mundane streets.

Celesta too walked together in silence, as if enjoying the rare moment of peace.

As our home soon came into our vision, Celesta's steps started to gain speed, moving faster toward the main front door.

While I stood behind her, waiting for the door to be opened from the inside, my gaze inadvertently went towards Sis Lin's house next door.

And surprisingly, she was looking down at me from the window too!

As she noticed me staring at her, Sis Lin waved at me happily, after which she beckoned me to come over to her house instead.

Oh shit. What should I do now?

Should I go inside to accompany Jorah and everyone, or... should I just go and enjoy some sexy times with Sis Lin?!

Uh... even when it's such a difficult choice, the decision came to me instantly.

Oh, no... my dick, it's already made up its mind. It ain't taking any objections either.

Sorry, Celesta. I promise to come back as soon as I can. But, after having suppressed my desires for all day long... combined with the fact that I didn't do anything with Isla last night... I am almost bursting already!

Although it made me feel very guilty inside, I still smiled dodgily as I asked her,

"U-Uh, Celesta? I forgot something that I had to do. And, I may have to go out to get it done. It's somewhat complicated, so... I can't explain it properly right now. Why don't you go in for now and share some ice cream with Jorah? I'm sure that she would like it very much. Don't worry though, I-I will be back soon, so..."

"Ehh? What could be something so important that it has to be done right away? Okay, then. If it's something that you have to be so secretive about, then there is nothing more I can say about it."

"If that thing of yours is really so important and urgent, then... fine. Although I was looking forward to spending time together with all three of us..."

As I heard Celesta's sorrow-filled words, my gut felt badly wrenched by itself, as my guilty conscience kept on attacking my mind in waves upon waves of offense.

"Really sorry. Don't worry, I won't be going far from here."

Celesta had turned her face away from me, leaving me with only her back to gaze at. I could still tell that she had clenched the doorknob very tightly, as she spoke the next few words to me.

"Okay. But, come back soon. Don't get lost in the surroundings and take care to avoid strange people."

"Sure. I will!"

Suppressing my self-detonating heart, I made my way away from Celesta and walked a bit further away on the street to let her think that I had left for real.

...

Alright. Mission ditching Celesta, accomplished.

Although it felt really bad to reject Celesta's invitation,... my lust-driven dick had been rejecting my opinions absolutely!