Chapter 49

Chapter 49

Part 1 - Jackpot

...

<Pov: Carene>

...

Hah. Now is the Time. I must do it now!

We have already missed out on our quality time this morning. And I still need to go meet Celesta in the evening. There is no time left anymore!

After Sis Lin drove us back towards the City center and led us to the Commercial street, she parked her car at a parking lot and brought me along to this Restaurant. Although the facilities weren't the top tier people often frequent, the food was actually really good. It tasted really awesome, making me gulp down everything in front of me to satisfy my hungry stomach. Sometimes I really wonder if eating so much soon might have an impact on my figure or not.

Enough about that! Both of us were already done with our lunch, after which Sis Lin ordered some tea for both of us to enjoy our time together peacefully.

Sorry, Sis Lin... I know that you must have imagined this to be the end of the day for the two of us... but, I haven't even begun yet!

After having re-energized myself with lots of food, my inner desires became even more inflamed. No use stopping now. just come out and say it already, Carene!

"Um... Sis Lin? I was wondering if we could perhaps visit some place of my choosing as well. Of course, if you have to go back due to some other earlier arrangement, then I understand. But, if possible... can go together somewhere after this?"

Sis Lin paused for a while as she looked at that me with a surprised expression. She soon recovered though, and a soft look appeared in her eyes, as she spoke to me,

"Why, of course, we can. I really don't have anything going on today. So, where is it that you want us to go? Is it someplace fun near this place right here? Or, do we need to be there by some closing time?"

I wanted to reply back to Sis Lin's query immediately, however, I couldn't help but be stunned looking at her marvelous and charming profile.

Sis Lin... you are really a beauty!

The guy that ditched you, must have been a huge idiot to miss out on someone incredible like you.

Well, his loss, my gain.

And I will make sure to treasure this opportunity to my heart's content!

"That... a-actually, I wanted us to buy something together. I feel too embarrassed to buy it alone by myself. If you stay by my side and get one for yourself as well, then we can change into them together, so that... it won't be so awkward anymore."

"I see. I would be glad to come along with you, little Carene. But, you still haven't told me what you wanted to buy yet. It's okay. you can tell your big Sis Lin anything you want. there is absolutely no need to have any reservations between the two of us, alright?

"Then... *cough*... i-its l-lingerie."

"...what?"

Ahhhhh! I knew it! It totally isn't something anyone asks another girl on an outing... Just looking at her face staring at me so strangely... it really makes me feel like dying already!

Crap! Crap! CRAP!! Don't tell me that my decision to ask her out on Lingerie buying was wrong after all?

But, still... I have no intention of taking back what I just said. Sis Lin... it was very hard to be able to say it to you in the end. I have no intentions of taking back what I spoke or saying that you misheard me.