Chapter 63 - Nihara

Chapter 63 - Nihara

...

<POV: Carene>

"Y-Yes. Thank you for your kind concern."

While my head kept becoming muddier and muddier with such crazy thoughts, I spoke some words of gratitude to Shana.

Let's hope that I didn't shame Celesta anyhow.

"No need to be so formal with us. A friend of our Head is our friend too. Let's all hang out later to celebrate, alright?!"

Hang out together?!!

But, I barely know them right now. And, she wants to drink together?

What should I do? I want to somehow decline this request of hers, but I also don't want her relationship with Celesta to become bad.

Before I could find a solution to my trouble, Sneha roared at Shana in an angry voice,

"Celebrate what exactly?!! We have too much work left to deal with. If you are so free, then come. Let's deal with them right away. I won't make any more excuses today!"

The figure of the angry Sneha somehow gained pure angelic wings, along with a halo in my eyes.

Thank you very much for rescuing me!

"NOOOO~!! Carene... save me from this Demoness~~!!"

Shana screamed sorrowfully towards me as she reached her hands in my direction, pitifully asking for my help to be rescued.

Sorry, Shana. This time... I can't do anything to help you. Although she is looking like a Demon to you, for me, she is an angel right now.

Haaah... They are really a weird pair alright. Would Celesta be okay working with those girls?

Although they are not bad girls at heart, something about them feels really off. Like, it was as if they were somehow different from the others.

Is it normal to think like this?

I am kind of getting worried about Celesta now...

...

<POV: 3rd Person>

After separating from Carene, the two girls ended their emotional act and resumed their stoic appearance.

In contrast to Shana's confident expression, Sneha seemed a bit uneasy as she looked at Shana with troubled eyes and spoke,