Chapter 45

Chapter 45

Part 1 - Girl Problems

...

Even if Sis Lin had been like an elder sister figure so far to me.. that I often get erect about. However! Even she might need some consolation and kind words in the moments that she feels down. After all, no matter what your age is, every lady has a little girl hidden deep within themselves.

Should I really say it? B-But, it would be so embarrassing! What if Sis Lin ends up laughing at my actions? What to do...

Although I felt somewhat conflicted about what to do next, in the end though, I couldn't help but speak out my heart to Sis Lin as I spoke to her,

"It's fine. I trust you, Sis Lin. If know that you would definitely do your best at it. Don't worry, everything is okay. As for the certificate, I am sure that it would be done soon enough. Let's just wait here for one hour to pass. We would collect it from the reception when it is prepared."

I knew how much of a big talker I was being at the moment. However, I bear with the embarrassment and tried not to think too much about it.. which, for me, wasn't easy at all.

Knowing how distressed Sis Lin actually was due to the sudden re-appearance of her traumatic memories, I silently obeyed my instincts and sat down next to her in the waiting hall. The public area still used the old steel chairs, which definitely felt very uncomfortable.

From the looks of this hospital's other facilities, everything seemed to be new and upgraded. Why the hell did those in the management choose to keep these old-fashioned steel waiting for hall chairs?!

Is the hospital owner actually a sadist who enjoys letting visitors suffer from waiting in these painful conditions? He must certainly have to be a nut-case if that is really the case.

Taking pleasure from tormenting unsuspecting visitors.. doesn't the guy has anything better to think about? I don't think there would be a human on God's green Earth that would love this sick arrangement from the owner.

I must remember to leave a bad comment on this hospital's website. These guys have no ethics at all!

While I tried to shift awkwardly on the chair, I soon realized another mishap that had occurred by then.

I indeed created a messy situation for myself. Having been so erect all morning wouldn't really trouble many males at all. My case was a little different though, since I was practically a complete woman, with a penis.

As a result of this, my vagina leaked out a ton of wet fluids.. which made the sitting experience even more awful.

Although I was feeling very frustrated with my condition, for the sake of comforting Sis Lin, I bore through the discomfort and continued to hold her cold hands within mine. Maybe it was because of the air conditioner or perhaps my body temperature was a bit higher than hers, the hands I held felt a bit colder than mine.

Who am I kidding? I know that it's most likely because of that stupid old man. Darn it. Why did he have to ruin our day like that?!

We had such a good mood going between the two of us. Sis Lin too seemed to have become very approachable as well...

That old cockroach.. I hope that Karma gives back to him every suffering that he ever inflicted upon others, many more times than others suffered.

Hopefully, Sis Lin would recover from this state of mind soon.

...

After waiting together in the waiting hall for nearly one and a half hours, Sis Lin and I made our way toward the main reception of the hospital. The Receptionist seemed to have anticipated our arrival as when I mentioned our case to her, she quickly pulled out an envelope and handed it over to me. After paying away the relevant fees, I clenched my fists with excitement as one of my targets had been achieved.