Chapter 65 - Murky Situation

...

<POV: Carene>

"Ah... I see. But, you have been keeping up with your studies too, right?"

Since her state of mind was somewhat fragile, I had to be patient with her, as I tried asking her again.

"That? Sometimes. My little sister often studies with me, so I am forced to study with her too. I really like to masturbate alone at home, you know? But, it fails to compare to how good it feels here."

It's no good. Her mind keeps on drifting over towards those strange thoughts. Maybe not having anyone to share her grief with made her like this. Still, her condition is pretty pitiful.

Who knows if she had been a quiet model student who couldn't easily make friends? And then, possibly lured away with the promise of making friends in a strange 'club'?

From the information that I have been able to procure till now, that seems entirely possible.

"But, you said that they have all stopped doing that to you, right? Why are you actively going after them? Why not just get a boyfriend or something?"

That's the most puzzling thing here since it's not like she is being sexually exploited anymore. Rather, she is being avoided like a plague by the very people that previously targeted her.

And, if she cannot control her urges to have sex, just find a guy or something. She doesn't have to beg those animals for sex, right?

"No. Masters have strictly forbidden me from getting a boyfriend. They said that they would cut his dick off if they found out. He would be no good to me if he doesn't have his dick anymore, you know? How I wish that my Master would accept me again..."

Damn it! Those people are trying to thoroughly bully her, especially since they know about her addiction to sex.

"Ah. That's really troubling, isn't it? What about the other girls? They are still being... done, right?"

Since I had to collect some info about the others, I decided to try asking her about those girls' conditions.

"Masters often retire the old girls whenever they find someone new. They have always kept their numbers limited to just three. I don't know why, but the older girls were all let go afterwards."

What sort of strange cultish rule is that?! It's good that the old girls finally escape their grasp, but... what's the deal here anyways.

"T-Then, where are those older girls now??"

"They all transferred to other Cities as soon as they were let go."

Nihara spoke to me in a deadpan manner. So, they all ran away, huh? I wonder if they didn't raise their voice against them. Is it because of some blackmail videos or something?