Chapter 66 - Cornered

...

<POV: 3rd Person>

As time continued to pass by, the final lectures of the day ended, with most of the students preparing to leave for their homes.

Within the Admin Building, David was staring at the clouds, sighing as he began to feel melancholic over his affairs. After having chased Celesta for the past few months, he was soon reaching his limits of patience.

All of his past sneaky attempts to get her forcefully had failed one after another, after which he began to pursue her normally, hoping to have better luck this way. He had hoped to discover some way for him to unfreeze the cold heart of Celesta.

In the end, though, he failed miserably time and time again. Looking at the couples laughing together, going towards their homes made David wish to have something like that with Celesta as well, after he had sampled all her holes that is.

The thing that charmed David the most was Celesta's unique noble aura along with her stoic temperament. The urge to conquer the unattainable queen was too much temptation for him to ignore, as he kept on treating the other girls as meat slaves.

As David continued to think further on which new girl to sample next, another student quickly ran up to him as he reported,

"Big trouble, Vice President!"

A student ran up to David as he panted heavily in exhaustion. His knees were already feeling all wobbly, yet he did his best to hide any signs of weakness in front of David. He knew what the result would be for incompetent people around him.

There had been many who had acted in the position of an informant, but their incompetency or weak character made them all suffer hell on earth.

Remembering the hopeless eyes of his predecessors, the student felt the urge to run away, yet he was unable to. He knew exactly what would happen to him if he did so, or maybe something even worse than his imagination.

He didn't have to do anything difficult generally, just to monitor the regular proceedings of the special clubs under them, while also keeping an eye on some special students and possible next candidates for the position of 'three'.

David simply smirked to himself as he kept on staring outside with his back still turned towards the student.

"Heh. What kind of thing can be big trouble for me? It's just that you guys haven't seen the wide world yet. By the way, what was your name again?"

The student felt indignant upon being humiliated like this. He had been working under David for the past four months, and yet he didn't even know his name.

But, he knew what position he really had in David's eyes. David had no concerns or care for anyone else than a select few, and that is why the student consoled himself by thinking as such.

"My name is Shawn, Vice President. But... more importantly, someone has dared to step up against us, Vice President!"

Shawn did his best to try to make his words feel more important, by using the keywords that would certainly gain David's attention. That was the precious knowledge that he had inherited from his predecessors.

David's expression changed immediately as he turned around to glare at Shawn's small figure.

"Huh? Who dares to?? What happened?"

Shawn's forehead became covered up in sweat, as he tried not to mind it. and spoke with all the grimness that he could muster.

"This... that Nihara slut, a new student... a girl dared to help her out when she fell down. You have classified her as an untouchable, so..."