Chapter 43

Chapter 43

Part 1 - Unlucky Incident

...

So... Sis Lin is going to bathe next, huh?

Hmm, now this is the real moment of action.

To peek... or not to peek.

Sis Lin's sexy body... Sis Lin's slender legs... Sis Lin's...

I subconsciously gulped aloud as the stiffness below my waist returned to its full glory. And it was already so hard to push it down before...

Just how strong is this body's sex drive?!

Aaah... no helping it. Let's peek already!

Alright! I accept it. A peeping Tom. Yes! I am a full-fledged perverted peeing Tom now!

I will peek when I want, where I want, on whomever I want!!!

After quickly gulping down the remaining meal, I washed my hands clean and slowly and stealthily made my way up the stairs.

It's okay. Yeah, no big deal. I-It's not like anyone would be harmed by me taking a little peek, right?

Only one little glance.. just one should be enough to calm my troubled heart.

*Ding**Dong*~~

Eh? W-What was that? P-P-Police?! What?!

Nononononono! I haven't done anything yet!

No evidence! There cannot be any evidence for a crime not performed yet!

Innocent.. I am an innocent bystander here!

"Excuse Me? Is anyone home? I have a parcel here to deliver... Mrs. Lindie? Hello?!"

Oh... just a delivery guy, huh?

Phew... Oh god. My heart is still beating so fast... Please don't play with my poor heart like that.

I almost had a heart attack here!

"Little Carene? Would you please receive the delivery for me? I would be out in a little while, okay?"

Shit... Sis Lin is coming out already?!

Damn you, you stupid delivery guy!

And, Sis Lin has asked me to handle the delivery too...

Mhhhh! There goes my little adventure time! Curse you, you dumb, bad-timing delivery guy!!

Although I could tell that I was about to lose it, the amount of frustration and resentment inside my mind continued to pile up.

Unable to hold my chaotic feeling in check, I stomped my way downstairs, all the while glaring at the door with my eyes full of bloodlust.

Not wanting the offender to walk away Scott free, I opened the door with my full might and screamed out in my loudest voice possible.

"What?!! What is it? You better have something important here.. or I will definitely complain about your service!!"

"W-Wait! Just sign here, please! I don't have a lot of time for this.. I have other places to go too!"

Although I had tried to appear as intimidating as possible by scowling and glaring at the man in front with all my might and had screamed at him as loudly and threateningly as possible, the delivery guy didn't seem to be affected much by my crazy outburst.

The guy simply shoved the box into my arms and pushed a list towards me.

His calm reaction dampened my temper a bit, as I continued to stare at him while trying my best to give off a dangerous aura. That too didn't seem to have much effect at all, as he began to scroll his phone to do something.