Chapter 39 - The Devil

...

<POV: Jerome>

As soon as I made up my mind, I leaped out from my position and swiftly grabbed Celesta, snaking my arms around her waist as I hugged her body close.

YESSSS~! I did it! I really, really did it~!

Finally being in such close proximity to her, made me unable to disobey my instincts as I took a deep sniff of her smell from her body.

Ohhhhh~! So FRAGRANT! I love it!

It makes me wonder what she really tastes like.

As I was preparing to taste her skin for a bit, the bitch began to struggle violently and began to hit me everywhere.

"L-Let me go! Have you lost your mind already?! Quit it!"

T-This.. BITCH!!!

"How dare you.. DAMN YOU!"

*slap*

I could hold not myself back and slapped that bitch hard against her cheeks. She bend down a little as she held her face with her hands. I wanted to see the frightened expression on her face, but her long hair was covering it.

Serves you right, bitch. This is just the beginning though. Don't expect any mercy from me at all.

"HAHAHAHAHA!! What now, huh?! Not so Mighty and Tough are you now, huh?! You.. are a STUPID WOMAN!!"

This... feels so great!! FUCK I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

This shit feels even better than sex itself.

Domination. Conquer.

I feel like the king of the world already!

So intoxicating...

While I was happily enjoying this sight, the stupid group of 'friends' finally decided to come out from behind the curtains.

Finally gained some balls, eh? Heh! Losers! See how daddy does it? Learn from daddy!

I will teach you weaklings tonight.. how to treat a woman.

"H-HEY! Look behind you!"

Huuh? Behind me?

What's that stupid moron even talki----

My line of thought ended right there.

PAIN. Dizziness. Confusion.

What happened? Where am I?

AHHH! It hurts so much!!

Mommy... mommy...!

My eyes were darting all over the place and tears began to cloud my vision, preventing me from being able to see anything around me properly.

My ears weren't able to pick up any sounds at all.

SHHIIIIIIIIIIIIN.

That's all I could hear.

What in the world is happening to me?!!

Am I truly dreaming? Is this perhaps.. just a nightmare...?

...

Ah. It's getting quieter now.

My head pain is subsiding too.

Good. Now I can find out just where I am right now.

Eh? This place.. why does it feels so unfamiliar? Just where the heck am I?

I tried my best to be able to look around myself. This... this place has a lot of tools everywhere.