Chapter 44

Chapter 44

Part 1 - Sick Old Bastard

...

After sitting properly on my seat, my eyes couldn't help but roam around the Doctor's room to observe things.

There wasn't much personalization in the room's furniture, just a normal average-looking Doctor's room. Well, other than the small picture frame sitting on the desk.

Maybe it was a pic of the Doctor and her old parents, but I wasn't really sure of it.

Is this Doctor really Sis Lin's colleague? Well... Sis Lin said so earlier.. no use in thinking about strange things to kill time, I guess.

Since I couldn't really stand up and roam around the room as if I owned the place, I just kept sitting down next to Sis Lin and tried to find something else that would pique my interest.

What am I doing not ogling the hot woman in her sexy dress next to me? Well, I certainly don't want her friend to examine me while I have a hard-on!

...

Even after waiting for some time now, the Doctor still didn't arrive.

Has she gone somewhere for some other errand or something? If that's the case, then it better be urgent. I mean, it's just the two of us in the room for a while now. And.. my patience has been running thin for a long time now.

My eyes kept staring at Sis Lin's legs in the sneakiest way possible while still trying to appear to be focusing on something else. Sis Lin was also busy browsing her phone, looking completely oblivious to my actions, which in turn made my desires flare even further, making me want to peek even more!

While I was slowly realizing myself to be a lost cause against Sis Lin, amidst such a strange and amorous atmosphere, the door to the room suddenly opened. Anticipating the arrival of the doctor, both Sis Lin and I turned to look toward the incoming person.

"Good! I arrived just in time. Hey, Doctor Lindie. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

A rough-sounding voice came from the direction of the just-opened door, as following the receptionist from before, a dandy-looking middle-aged man with a long grey beard and mustache, wearing a Doctor's coat loudly entered the room.

W-What? What's going on here?! Why the heck is that old man screaming around in the Doctor's room?! And where is that female Doctor friend of Sis Lin that we booked the appointment for?

As I looked at Sis Lin with a questioning look, Sis Lin looked very shocked as she didn't appear to be too happy with this man's sudden intrusion.

No matter how crazy and outlandishly ridiculous my thinking might be, there is no way in hell that this is the guy that Sis Lin dressed up for. Nope. No chance at all.

Sis Lin seemed to not be able to handle herself with her usual composure, as she stood up and spoke to the old man in a little quivering voice,

"D-Doctor Grey? Why are you here? I mean, this is Doctor Stacy's examination room, right? Why did you.. suddenly come here...?"

The dandy old man didn't seem to be affected much by Sis Lin's piercing gaze, as he walked on and sat down at the Doctor's seat and adjusted his clothes and hair once before he replied to Sis Lin,

"Ahahahaha! Well, what could we do? Apparently, some urgent personal things troubled the poor lady doctor so suddenly that she had to attend to those things immediately at all costs."

"Well, what do you know? She didn't even inform the Medical Officer about everything in detail before she ran off on her own. We had to scramble around a lot to not offend our awaiting patients. It was serious trouble, I tell you."