SET 1: Nayeon x M Reader - [Save Your Tears]

A/N: My new one- shot book starts here now! Hope you enjoy every short stories of you and every TWICE members!

You entered your bedroom and immediately dived into the bed like you're a fish who who dived back into the sea after being stuck into the seashore for almost 30 minutes.

Your front body is facing the bedsheet, feeling the softness of the foam while your arms and legs are completely widened up. You rotated yourself after a few minutes, now you're finally laying in the bed in a proper position.

Your phone vibrated as it received a notification. You wanted to check it out if its important so you reached for it which is placed on top of the small table beside your bed.

As you're now grabbing it, you pressed the power button of your phone and instantly scrolled and checked what's the notification about. You got disappointed when it was just a freaking advertisement coming from Gmail.

You scrolled back, now showing the home screen of your phone. Then, you got frozen into your position when you stared at the lovely picture in front of your eyes.

Your wallpaper of the woman you just had a relationship with. Her name is Nayeon. (A/N: The picture is the one on the top.)

You glanced at her smile. You can't help but to smile too because you just can't resist how it just makes you melt when she reveals those white, shiny bunny teeth of hers.

Then you traced her cheeks and lips. Oh god, you immediately missed kissing those plump lips and pinkish chubby cheeks of hers. It was so addictive because she's just too adorable and all you gotta do was to express your love for her.

Then your smile went to frown quickly when you realized that words again.

Express your love.

You suddenly remembered that you completely failed to do this long to her, which caused the breakup between you two.

Yes, you two just ended your relationship 2 weeks ago. Nayeon is now your 2nd ex-girlfriend. You were completely affected so bad with it, because you didn't want her to go. You're so mad at yourself for wasting someone like her.

She was definitely better than your first girlfriend. She completely gave you everything you wanted and searching for from your previous one. She proved that she's better for you.

But, all you just did was to break her heart in the end. And much worse? You even did it slowly.

Tears started to fall from your cheeks as you placed your phone onto your chest, with Nayeon still visible on your screen.

"How can I move on, when I'm still in love with you?", you muttered to yourself as you're trying to hold onto your tears.

What happened and why did you two broke up anyways?

FLASHBACK
2 WEEKS AGO
Seoul National High School
Prom Party 9:00PM

In the middle of the night where noisy atmosphere is all around you, you were hanging out with your friends, which is mostly girls.
Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu aka the School Meal Club trio, as they call theirselves; were talking random things while drinking colas because they were still underage to drink beer.

"Y/N, would you want to join us tomorrow at the amusement park? Some said there was a new ride which is set to be revealed tomorrow, can you make up with us?", Dahyun said which she sounds like she's pleading. They know how fun you are to hang with so they were expecting you to join them.