SET 3: TWICE x M Reader- [Doughnut]: PART 6

-TWICE'S 11TH MINI ALBUM "BETWEEN 1&2" ALONG WITH THE MV OF THEIR LEAD SINGLE "TALK THAT TALK" WILL BE RELEASED THIS COMING FRIDAY!! Let's give our whole support and love for our girls!!!

-The previous Mina x Reader one shot now has the most number of votes here in this book so far! Thank you so much for the reads, votes and comments for that story!

- Happy 9K reads to this book! I'm really surprised that this marks the third milestone this book has reached for this month of August. Thank you so much everyone!

- Lastly, I just wanna say also that the next part of this "Doughnut" series will be the final one.

Enjoy! 🤙❤

-----------------

Previously on "Doughnut" PART 5...

You awakened early in the morning and went already to your shop which is still closed so far. You are waiting along with your car beside you, waiting for Sana to meet you again.

More than 30 minutes passed and a black van arrived in front of you. You walked near to the door, and Sana opened the tinted window to see you clearly.

Sana: "Good morning, YN!", she greeted you. It was not that full of energy since she looks like she's somewhat still sleepy after waking up early too.

YN: "Good morning too."

Sana: "You can follow our van on the way to the airport so that it's just easy for you to go.", she said to you. You just nodded while listening to her. "Oh, uhh by the way... YN let me introduce you to my friend from work who's also joining as a model for the brand we're endorsing.", she said as she turned her head to the other side looking at another mysterious figure beside her that caught your attention who may that be since that person is being covered by Sana and the darkness inside the van.

Sana: "YN, meet Kim-",

YN: "DAHYUN?!", you exclaimed her name in shock as Sana moved away a bit to reveal Dahyun, who moved forward and looked at you with disbelief and shyness in her face.

Dahyun: "YN.", she also said your name embarassingly while Sana was just left speechless as she looked at both you and Dahyun, confused how did the two of you know each other.

----------------------

Sana: "You knew YN too?", Sana asked Dahyun beside her as she can't get over at how it was very surprising for her to see that her friend and colleague she's with right now is also close to you.

Dahyun: "Yup. I was surprised too that you two know each other.", she said, chuckling at her thought similar to Sana's.

Sana: "So as I. Well now this seems interesting.", she pursed her lower lips while nodding her head. "How long do you know YN?"

Dahyun: "4 years and counting.", she showed her hands where 4 out of 5 fingers of hers were raised, the thumb being hidden in her palm.

Sana lets out an "ooh" sound, mainly in fascination. Sana: "Pretty long. Well then, how did you two met?", she continued asking more.

Dahyun: "Back when we were in college at the time, he was my seatmate," she explained, as memories of your friendship with her from your high school days flashed through her mind. "I remember when he was the new addition to our class section, and lucky for him that he was sat with a social butterfly like myself, he got to get close and build a bond with his first new classmate, which was me... and only me," she continued.