SET 2: Momo x M Reader: [Nobody's Love]

A/N: This is now the longest one-shot so far, beating Jeongyeon's previous second one-shot already!
This one has a total of 11k words so, wow i'm impressed to myself.

I'm also noticing that the more one-shots I make for this book, the word count keeps getting higher, lol.

Will the word counts go even higher at the next one-shots? We'll see.

Also, please forgive me and understand that I really don't know how agencies or staffs hire a music video director in a correct way. I just applied here some of the ways I learned from searching from the internet and mixing it with how I imagine it to be. Thanks and enjoy reading!
----------------------------------

"Momo, the moon is beautiful, isn't it?"

"Yeah, it is." , she said, also looking up to the dark sky where a full white shiny moon is clearly visible to the sky. You looked at side profile features and boy oh boy, she looks so perfect.

Her smile faded as her eyebrows starts to meet each other. Then she looked at you with curiousity in her face. "Wait, do you something... Y/N? You know that phrase is..."

"I am, and I did it on purpose.", you looked back on her.

"Y-Y/N, what are you implying at?", she turned you around, grasping your arm.

You breathe deeply then released it with the same amount too. You slowly looked up to Momo while maintaining your seriousness. "Before you leave Japan, I just want to finally do this. To... release something off my chest. I don't know how I will be able to keep this as a secret for you knowing that you won't gonna be near for a very long time.

I like you, Momo.", with that, her eyes widened slowly. She continued to watch and listen you speak as you pour it with all your heart.

I really do, since we entered high school I started to get attracted to you. I can't help it, it feels everything is fine when I'm with you. Just with the sight of you makes me feel like i'm in heaven. Now I wanna know, do you feel the same too?", you stared at her eyes as you wait for her to answer, and you were hoping that the answer you're expecting will come out of her mouth.

"Y-Y/N... I... I don't know...", Momo looked away, scratching her arm gently.

"What do you mean?", you confusedly asked her.

"I-I'm sorry but, I don't see you as something m-more, Y/N.", you heard that... and it felt like your heart is cracking up. Your face starts to crumple slowly, with your eyes getting teary while watching this woman you were dreaming to be with... turns out it will remain as a dream.

You were my friend, nothing changed. Forgive me, I don't want to break y-your-", she slowly turn her head back at you. She was embarassed that she is making you feel a thing you don't even want to feel from from her. She didn't want this, but hey... guess it's better to be honest than to lie to yourself.

"I-It's fine, atleast I got my answer now.", you forcefully smile at her, hiding all the pain behind in it. " I g-gotta go now... I need some time b-be alone, please.", you rotate your body, your back now facing hers. Before you start to run away, Momo asked you one last time.

"T-this will not ruin our friendship, right?"

*TUT TUT TUT TUT TUT*

Your eyes rapidly opened, making you stare at the ceiling to figure out what the hell did you just dreamed of. Feeling irritated at the repetitive sound of your alarm clock, you hastily pressed the off button.