SET 3: Jihyo x M Reader- [Push & Pull]

HAPPY 7K READS TO THIS BOOK! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!💕

After taking a break to the first person POV, we're gonna return it back in this story!

--------------------

-JIHYO'S POV-

Another day, another same experience over and over again inside the campus of Seoul International High School.

It's currently lunchtime and me including my three other friends were walking into this hallway that for us, it looks like we are attending a glamorous event where we are the VIPs or superstars entering by walking onto the red carpet.

And the media would be the students around here.

Yes, they're watching us again through every step or move we make in front of them since we are the most famous students in the school, especially me and the other one who's with me right now.

Let me introduce us first.

The girl in front of me, Minatozaki Sana, is the class president of Section A, the highest-ranking section of the highest grade period in the entire school. She has long black hime-style hair and a beautiful, squirrel-like face. She is, in fact, a senior like us. I must add that she has a very lively personality. It happens very infrequently for me to see her without a smile every day.

The girl sporting a long black straight hair with very white pale skin walking beside President Sana is Kim Dahyun, the Vice President of our section aka Section A. Unlike Sana, she is more serious and less fun. She can smile or laugh but only if it's needed, based from what she said before; but still she's still good to be friends with.

Kim Dahyun, the Vice President of our sector, also known as Section A, is the girl walking next to President Sana who has long, black, straight hair and very white skin. Based on what she previously said, she can only grin or laugh when necessary, yet despite this, she is still an excellent friend to have.

SSo in a sense, we are also the role models that everyone has been admiring, but we are less effective than the class leaders.

I am aware of this because, as the muse, I occasionally instead having many men to approach me and ask me out on dates, but I politely deny each one.

Because my heart has been already by this one person I hated the most. Well... only because of making me feel this way.

Kang Y/N. The escort of the class and one of the smartest students in the whole campus. Why do I need to let others take a move at me when I'm only attracted anyways to this boy already.

He's just so handsome, cute, responsible, hardworking... everything to describe on being how good of a student he is. He's what the ideal man I always wanted to be so yeah, right now all I can do is to secretly look at him lovingly.

Secret, because I don't want himto know about this; not only because the "dating rumors" of us has spread around the campus but also you'll see later why.

After we walked to the hallway, we took a turn and went straight inside the canteen; taking a seats for one another and they all sat with their prepared hone made lunch inside their lunchboxes or tupperware. We prayed before starting to eat.

Sana drew YN's interest as we were eating, and YN continued to watch what Sana was eating. Why is it, did she like Sana's food? I just remain mute as I listen to them chatting to each other because that is what I'm trying to figure out.