SET 4: (ONE-SHOT SPECIAL) Sana x M & F Reader - [Make It With You]

Happy 24K reads and and also a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR SHIBA INU, BUBBLY SQUIRREL, GIRLFRIEND COLLECTOR, TWICE'S RESIDENT GAY QUEEN, SANAKE, MS. SHY SHY SHY *inhales and exhales* DUALITY GODDESS AND ONCE'S ROYAL PRINCESS, Minatozaki Sana!

As a commemoration of her special day today and being true from what I mentioned on my announcement I gave days ago, HERE'S A TRIPLE UPDATE FOR YALL READERS!

Unlike each male reader and female reader featured one-shots, this story will be FULL ON FLUFF. I just thought that if could just atleast create a happy short story from its beginning to end in retribution for the angsty ones that I created and also to match what we SHOULD BE FEELING TODAY FOR SANA'S SPECIAL DAY!

To make it even better, I made it fair for everyone by turning this into my first one-shot that features a GENDER NEUTRAL FEATURED ONE-SHOT, setting an another debut for my works here on Set 4 and to my book.

Lastly, these three new updates will be my final ones for this year and also to finally close Set 4 before I go on to my indefinite hiatus.

I wish you all again A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

#HAPPYSANADAY2022

---------- START ----------

You just got out from your work that started very early in the morning.

Fortunately, you belong in this organization that really cares for its workers so they decided to start the program just as when the sun rises so that when your duty finished and everything gets wrapped up, you and your coworkers would get the rest of the day available to spend the New Year with your loved ones.

And what better way for you to use that available opportunity than to be with this special person (and with her people whom you're close with too) to greet and welcome 2023 without making anybody lonely.

You parked your car in front of the dormitory building located around the city of Cheongnam-dong. Leaving your car for good and in trustful safety of the guards standing by to monitor the area, you went inside to make your way to this particular room you are heading onto.

Reaching the 3rd floor and walked straight into the hallway, you are now standing in front of the door of Room 012. You looked into the interface when you knocked three times to make the people inside identify who just made a visit into their dorm.

The door opened and what meets you shocks you at how unexpected it is but definitely a deserving and a thing you surely need so much before you start the next goal for today.

A clingy hamster just jumped and lunges at you with its speed even The Flash and Quicksilver would acknowledge her.

It was your girlfriend, the very famous superstar, celebrity and artist Minatozaki Sana from TWICE.

"JAGIIIIII!!!!!!!", that's what she shouted after she opened the door, wrapping her arms around you and burying her face in the middle of your chest. You chuckled at your adorable girlfriend coming at you with one of the best things you like from her a lot that she always gives you: warm and comfy hugs.

You placed your nose and lips on the top of her crown as you reciprocated her hug by pulling her closer to you and stroked her long black hair. "Heyyy... my Sana-yah. Jeez, you shocked me a bit there."

"I missed you...", she muttered, looking up at you with her puppy eyes and a pout that is very impossible for you to resist its cuteness when it only comes from her.