SET 5: Dahyun x F Reader - [Rewrite The Stars]

HAPPY 50K READS TO THIS BOOK AND BELATED HAPPY 25TH BIRTHDAY TO OUR JJANG DUBLANGDUNGIE BABY SUPERHERO, KIM DAHYUN! #HAPPYDAHYUNDAY2023💞🎈🎉

I know that I'm way too late on updating this, a week passed after her birthday and I'm really sorry for that. I've been really busy with all the school stuffs especially that I'm recovering from being drained on our midterms.

WE'RE IN THE MONTH OF JUNE, BY THE WAY ... SO HAPPY PRIDE MONTH ALSO TO MY READERS AND EVERYONE WHO ARE PART OF LGBTQIA+ COMMUNITY!

And since this is released in Pride Month, expect that I blended the story to show my support and respect for gay people.

I just really hope that my average English vocabulary and how sensitive the topic included in this story won't cause misunderstanding that might offend any members of the community who reads this. I swear I don't mean to hurt anybody's feelings, all I just want is to express my love and acceptance for you guys.

Lastly, this doesn't portray Dahyun's parents in real life. I repeat, this is alternate universe FANFICTION. This has nothing to do to their true personality.

TRIGGER WARNING: homophobia and discrimination

A cold, peaceful, starry night in the seaside area where the two lovebirds YN and Dahyun are currently strolling together as they let out the remaining time they had to just run out after spending their moment with some of the things they wanted t...

A cold, peaceful, starry night in the seaside area where the two lovebirds YN and Dahyun are currently strolling together as they let out the remaining time they had to just run out after spending their moment with some of the things they wanted to do.

Both sensing that their feet are slightly aching from the amount of time they've spent walking around the places they've gone through, YN led the initiation for them to take a space across the length of the stone barrier on the seaside.

They climbed while helping the much smaller Dahyun reach the layer. When they did, they sat aside from each other as the waves of the body of water were now present in front of them.

Inhaling the salty, fresh aroma of the breezy air, both felt the relaxation they'd needed for a short break, which was sent through their bodies to at least lessen their tiredness.

They were quiet for a moment until YN planned to bring them into a conversation to escape the silent and awkward atmosphere they may have constructed.

"How's that for a celebration?" YN asked, keeping her sight on the splashing waves of the Seoul sea with a smirk on her lips.

"The best one I had so far." Dahyun smiled largely, glancing at her lover's side profile. "Thank you for this, YN. I enjoyed it a lot with you."

"Glad that I did, you deserve it Dahyun-ah. You did really well earlier on your class." YN clapped her hands as she tilted her body to face her beautiful girlfriend. "Woah, it's still so awesome. Being the top scorer in the test. Congratulations again."

Dahyun giggled sheepishly and blushed. "Yah! I couldn't have done it if it wasn't for you, okay? Y-your... good luck message you sent me while I'm about to pass out from reviewing motivated me back up. So I give the credits to you, babe. That's for you too and my another way to express how grateful I am at you for being my supportive girlfriend."