SET 1: Chaeyoung x M Reader: [The Girl Who Sketch On A Bench]

MONDAY

"Aaaahhh.... hello peace.", you said, pretending that you're talking to someone. You just sat on a bench, arms wide open and you placed them on the back of the bench. "Here I am again, just gonna chill with ya.", you smiled, now you started to stare at the beautiful scenery in front of you.

Meanwhile, the girl in the other bench beside you is sketching two birds being sweet at each other.

TUESDAY

"Hehe, the dog is so cute.", you chuckled, seeing the dog rolling due to his owner's command. The owner is just laughing back at his pet dog because of how adorable he looks.

Meanwhile, the girl in the other bench beside you is sketching the dog too, playing with his ball which the dog played earlier too.

This time, you looked at her but you just switched your gaze around you quickly after.

WEDNESDAY
"Finally, sunset's here.", you reached for your phone from your pocket and took a photo of the sunset in front of you, turning your phone to landscape.

Meanwhile, the girl in the other beach beside you saw it and she sketched the sunset after.

After you took a photo, your eyes landed at her again... now this time she made you curious.

"She's here again?"

THURSDAY
"Here you go, kiddo.", you gave the paper plane to the child which he is playing with. After you handed it to the little kid, he said 'thank you' to you which made you smile at him.

Meanwhile, the girl in the other bench beside you is sketching the kid while playing his paper plane.

After a few seconds, your eyes landed at her again. Now, your question widened up even more, making your eyebrows furrow while you're looking at her.

"Why do I always see her here? At the exact spot and same thing she's doing too?", you scratched you chin. "Weird."

FRIDAY
"Am I stuck on a loop or something? Hallucination, maybe?", you keep asking yourself with some random questions, all aboit the girl you're looking at right now. Yes, she's here again in the park. " Alright, that's it. There's nothing wrong on approaching the girl sketching on that bench right? You're just curious, self. Ok? Let's go.", after encouraging yourself, you stood up and slowly walked towards the girl sketching at the other bench.

Now you're standing just beside her, you cleared your throat before you talk. "U-uhm hello."

"O-oh, hi.", she looked up at you, stopping her sketch.

"Nice sketch you got there. You drew those people playing guitar there?", you looked at her sketching pad, showing an illustration of what you just said.

"Y-yeah."

"Wow, that's i-impressive. If only I have the same talent as you.", you slightly pouted, acting like you're sad but at the part where you said what she's doing is 'impressive', your reaction is real on that. You're amazed.

"Thanks.", she smiled, showing her cute little dimple above her mole at the side of the bottom of her lips.

"Anyways, uhm. I'm sorry for the unexpected and sudden interact of mine, which made look creepy and a stalker, yeah hehe.", you looked away, feeling embarassed. "I'm just... curious, why are you always here? Like, literally I always see you whenever I go here... at the same spot too.", you asked her, putting your both hands at the pockets.