SET 4: NaMoChaeng (Nayeon, Momo & Chaeyoung) x M Reader- [Hello]

Happy 22K reads! Another new type of one-shot has made its debut in Set 4! Unlike all the previous TWICE member x Reader works including my OT9 TWICE x Reader series, this one will be different because it features multiple members but in units or duos/ships still alongside with you as the reader.

Btw, hope you all enjoy however I think this is just the same ugly story again made by your boy, Knight lels.

---------- START ----------

"Let me repeat your orders again ma'am, for double-check," you said, looking at the notepad in your palm, your other hand holding the ballpen you just used to write down all of the customer's orders. "Two chimaek and a large bowl of jjangmyeon. All good, maam?"

"Yes," said the lady customer, who was seated with three other individuals at the table.

"Okay, just wait patiently for your orders to be served later, maam," you bowed respectfully as they said "thank you" for your service.

You went over the counter and passed the note to your coworker, the restaurant's cashier, to inform her of the newly taken order.

"Order from Table 36 there," you said, pointing to the table you had just approached.

"Here, take this next to-" your coworker was about to finish what she was about to say when she froze in her place and stared into the distance with the rest.

You were perplexed as to what had happened to her while you waited for the cashier to finish her remaining words.

"Uhh hey, you still there?" you clicked your fingers in an attempt to reawaken her senses, but it was unnecessary when she responded immediately after you spoke again.

"Where will I bring-"

"SSSHHHH!!!," she warned, gesturing you to be silent which effectively closing your lips with a mix of confusion and intimidation.

"Why, what-"

You turned around to see why she was still staring at the glass door behind him. As you did so, you realized what had made your coworker, as well as everyone else in the restaurant, silent and halt at their movements.

There are 3 women who just entered the restaurant from being assisted by the guards through opening the door for them quickly.

Based from what you can see, they are all looking very fabulous and eye-catching, even their outfits matches them all with the same color,  style and design of clothing.

Every step they make felt like they are moving slower and slower the more they approach closer towards you as they make their way inside.

And when they did, you noticed that this woman with long black hair added with blonde highlights smirked as she got a glance of you before looking away and searched for seats for theirselves as the other 2 women follows her from behind and also looked briefly at you too.