SET 4: Jeongyeon x M Reader- [The Joker And The Queen]

Happy 26th Birthday to our master prankster, beloved ostrich, mint green love, "mother" of her 8 daughters, Nayeon's husband and my anghelic bias in TWICE, Yoo Jeongyeon!

As one of my ways to celebrate her birthday, here is the one-shot I've written for her and to us readers that I originally finished writing this last Saturday. I just waited for a couple more days to publish this exactly in her special day. 

Also, for my female readers there; I'm sorry if i haven't got to write your own one-shot with Jeongie before her birthday comes so that I could publish it along with this male reader featured one. I still have other important things to do that prevented me from crossing on immediately making one right after finishing the draft of this. I already have a plan prepared for its plot so again I apologize and promise to catch it up soon. 

Hope yall enjoy.

----------START----------

You are cleaning the house right now because you are alone in the house. You'd played enough rounds of video games and attempted a short nap, but it didn't work because you weren't even tired.

So you decided to be a little productive in order to make your rest more meaningful. You entered your bedroom and began sweeping the floor.

Successfully collected the fine dusts and some little pieces of trash onto the dust pan, you went on to rearrange your things.

As you dug through your cabinet for some personal accessories, you grabbed a very familiar object in your hands.

It was a pair of high-index eyeglasses of yours. You used to wear this when you were in college.

Staring into it, you started to recall everything that this simple important thing used to hold many memories years ago.

But the one that made you reminisce the most was the probably the most special of them all.

A smile formed on your lips as flashbacks started to run and play in your mind the firmer you took your grasped onto every temple of the eyeglasses while you deepened the stare within its each lenses, synchronized with your thoughts.

10 YEARS AGO

You just walked out of your classroom after your adviser announced to every one of you that the class is already over.

All prepared to go home, you maintained your direction from walking in the hallway through the near end main door of the building.

Your steps were abruptly halted when you noticed something that piqued your interest.

Yoo Jeongyeon, your classmate, was talking and laughing with other female students you assumed were her friends, except for the two you didn't guessed anymore because they were Jeongyeon's classmates.