SET 5: Mina x F Reader - [Brave]

This one might be a bit messy and boring because I literally can't write peacefully here in my home due to so many kinds of interruptions that disturb my imagination while I am writing, so I never had a free time to proofread this since it's a long one-shot plus most of what I put in the main setting of this story was just something I made up on my own.

I was targeting a deadline for me to publish this, which is today because tomorrow would be the start of our face-to-face class; and I'm afraid that I'll start becoming really busy from now on as a freshman. Thankfully, I finally finished this today but sadly like I said, there's no more time for me to edit and check everything I wrote.

Hope y'all still enjoy reading this despite of the errors and lack of additional research.

It was a fine usual morning at the Suganuma Village. Average heat from the sunlight radiating through the surfaces of the houses, stalls and the stone road that was being walked over by a bunch of people doing their own business.

Then there was you who belongs to these crowd of villagers, sitting in front of your wooden cart and under the roof connected near the end of the handle to lessen the heat you'll receive and avoid getting too much irritated and uncomfy at it.

Arranging your set of mangoes and papaya after some were taken out by the customer who bought those to you, another one appears and requested some apples to buy before she inserted it in her basket.

You thanked her nicely and looked around at the people crossing by back and forth when someone made your head stop moving.

Smiling at the sight, you pretended not to stare at the appearance of the young lady you saw; focusing back on your cart while other villagers stepped aside and paved the way as they watched her in awe.

Some continued to walk while you still tried to act oblivious not until you sensed that she's standing in front of you.

You heard the sound of an umbrella being closed. Looking at the source of it, there are two familiar people emerged in your eyes; a man wearing a blue chained and silver plated suit is beside an exceptionally beautiful woman wearing a costly casual school uniform.

"Hi, YN!", she greeted at you; showing off that adorable gummy smile with her little wave. The young man just nodded at you.

 The young man just nodded at you