SET 2: Mina x M Reader- [The Other Side]

A/N: I'm back after a week of hiatus!

I gotta warn yall that some parts here may be not fitting to you or not your taste. This is gonna be a heavy angst and it features some abuse and violence, and I did my best to make it work well even thought for me it sucked so yeah.

Also, I know that this concept might be better if this is a smut but sorry to say, I can't make one. I just don't see myself writing that, hehe so I toned it down and made it innocent instead.

Shout out to my boi YooJeonghoon again!

Enjoy reading!
----------------------

(3RD WEEK, MONDAY OF MARCH 2022, AT THE CAFETERIA)

"Maybe I'll help my father run the restaurant. I want to learn some new dishes to cook so that I can prepare more food for myself and also for others if ever.", Jeongyeon shared her plan to her friends, scooping a rice before taking it to her mouth.

"I'll go to Taiwan. I miss my parents already. I decided to spend my time with them for a while.", Tzuyu said next. Both you and Jeongyeon nodded at her because each of you understands Tzuyu's reasons. Tzuyu loves her family that much.

You, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu are friends since both of you three entered high school. In the present time, it is March and you three just finished participating in a photoshoot for the making of this school year's yearbook.

Also, you three are now graduating too on Friday so that means this is the last week that the three of you will now finally exit high school life and enter a new stage of learning and one step before being able to get a job which is college.

"Sounds great.", Jeongyeon commented on Tzuyu's plan. She turned her eyes on you who is sipping some chocolate drink. " What about you Y/N? Any plans for vacation? Oh wait, hows you and Mina going?", she asked you, also entering a new topic to your conversation with her.

"Doing just fine as always. Still strong.", you smiled at them, not knowing that yours has not only happiness is the meaning behind it.

"Your 1st anniversary with her is just about next month already, right?", Tzuyu asked you after wiping her lips with a tissue.

"Yeah it is. Actually Mina planned to take me to Japan with her."

"Oh really?", Jeongyeon gasped and even Tzuyu. " Wait, so you're gonna meet and spend your vacation also with Uncle and Auntie?"

"Right. Mina actually wanted to introduce me to them since its now our anniversary. I agreed too, ofcourse. I would love to know if they have our blessing.", you said to them, showing some hopes in it from the way you spoke it.

"Take it well, Y/N. For sure they will like you. Uncle and Auntie are good-hearted, I promise you that. Just impress them.", Tzuyu said to you, giving you a thumbs-up with her assuring smile. You smiled at her too. Well everything she does to you whenever you're having a bad time just makes your mood get better instantly. She's too caring of a friend to you.

"I will.", you gave her a nod, showing how motivated you are to do it despite the fact that you're still kinda nervous and embarassed.

You might be asking, why is Jeongyeon and Tzuyu calling Mina's parents "Uncle" and "Auntie"? Well it's because Jeongyeon, Tzuyu and Mina are all rich and their parents became friends to each other due to a business they all both attended. Being the daughters of these people, they met and they got to know each other until yeah... they became friends.

The three if you went silent and yes it kinda became awkward but thanks to the noise inside the canteen, it's distracting. While you are absolutely just eating your favorite meal alongside Jeongyeon and Tzuyu, someone just entered the cafeteria and her eyes locked immediately at your place.