SET 1: Jeongyeon x M Reader- [New Roommate]

"Hey, don't forget me dude ok? I'll be waiting for your return.", You said in a sad tone. You are facing your friend Jacob who is now on the door with luggages beside him.

"No need to worry men, I'll call to you so that we can catch up and check each other out.", Jacob said with an assuring smile. He is feeling sad too at this moment but all he can do was to make this as a happy goodbye since he don't want you to feel the same way as him.

"I will miss you, Y/N. Thank you for the great times. I'm really lucky that I met a friend like you.", he lends his hand for a handshake but you just stared at it because you're thinking of something much better to return for all of those great memories you two had.

You exchanged look at his hand and his face until you stopped, smiled while shaking your head then you reached his body to give him a warm embrace.

"Same, Jay. Have a safe flight, will ya?", you softly said, his ears catched your breath which made him even gonna miss you more because he literally felt the care which he experienced to you all the time at his time with you being his roommate.

The two of you patted each other's back. Then, you helped him carry his luggage through the car waiting in front of your apartment. Before he enters the cab, the two of you shared another hug before bidding each other goodbye.

The cab starts to drive away as you just watched it slowly disappear in your eyes. Then you walked back onto your room and sighed heavily.

"And now, I'm alone again.", you slumped back onto the couch. Legs and arms wide open as you sit in a position where you look like you ran 30 miles in just 10 minutes.

What just happened earlier anyways?

Your friend Jacob needs to leave your room, ending his position as your roommate because he will move now to Los Angeles to continue his studies for college, as per his parents' requests. He can't decline it though because it's his dream to travel to another country, so he has no choice but to accept it.

With the fact of him leaving you and you learning about it, the two of you became sad about it. You two are roommates for 4 years. Jacob moved in to your room because he wanted to experience living away from his family so that he can feel how it feels to be free, where he can do whatever he wants. His parents are quite strict, that's why... but it's a suprise that they allowed Jacob to move away from their house.

And the two of you met as he got introduced to you by the owner of this apartment you're living in. You gave him a warm welcome and you just acted like yourself... being friendly, kind, cheerful etc. Anything you can describe more to a nice person.

The two of you had a great relationship as friends. You two hang out anywhere, help each other on studies, play games together etc. You two are so fun together in the eyes of the public that some thought that you two are siblings who loves and grateful to each other that both of you are brothers.

That's why it's heartbreaking for both of you that the time has come for him to seperate himself away from you. Jacob didn't even expected that there will be a reason for him too not to finish high school, which is what just happened to you both earlier.

You hate being alone again, so while you are seating in the couch you were muttering of something.

"I hope I can have a new roommate with me soon.", you muttered as you want to meet a new person again. You will not gonna forget Jacob though because he's part of the people close into your already.

-TIMESKIP-

It's been two weeks that you're alone in your room and you ain't gonna lie. It's so BORING. The atmosphere is lifeless. You did everything to take away you sadness but nothing worked. You tried to play new games, experiment new cooking recipes, invite classmates to your room and many more. You had fun though but at the end of those moments, it just fades away completely because all of it will end up the same way that you hated: being alone.