SET 4: Jeongyeon x F Reader- [Dancing With Your Ghost]

Here's my late entry for our dear Jeongyeon's birthday, as promised to my female readers out there

BUT...

... please forgive me for this one. I already mentioned what the tone and genre of this one-shot will be from the "Upcoming Set 4" list page in this book, which is ANGST.

I know this isn't a good late gift for Jeongyeon's birthday, but I swear I did my best to include some fluff here to lessen the overall gloomy and depressing atmosphere of the story.

Oh and one last thing, the previous Jeongyeon x Male Reader featured one-shot "The Joker And The Queen" has the most number of reacts on my Tumblr acc, surpassing Momo x Male Reader "Silent Peach" one-shot from Set 3. Thanks for reading!

Hope you all still like this one.

----------START----------

The doctor called you and your husband as a signal that it was your turn next.

The door swung open, revealing both of you to the doctor, who was sitting in his swivel chair, organizing some papers that were most likely belonging to the previous patient.

The doctor greeted both of you before instructing you to take a seat on the long couch in front of his desk. Yo and your husband both nodded in response.

After taking a seat, the doctor inquired as to what had brought both of you here today. You conveyed your concerns about the strange conditions you were recently experiencing, which revealed that it doesn't occur not only inside your house, but everywhere.

And your husband has seen it all. He persuaded you to bring you to the doctor for a check-up because he was concerned.

But, unlike him, you weren't concerned about these. In fact, you already know the reason why are you facing the professional health doctor himself.

As much as you wanted to say it, you decided to keep it to yourself for a while and turn it into a wonderful surprise instead.

"Miss YN please get up and come forward here on the bed. We have to check it to see how's it doing well.", the doctor said after you and your husband done explaining all the symptoms to him.

You listened and lay down on the bed, your husband looking at you perplexed as to what the doctor was talking about, especially when the doctor told you to lift up your upper clothes to reveal only your lower abdomen.

The doctor turned on his USG device and poured lube on your abdomen before coating it. He then begins to smear the device all over your stomach as your husband, who is watching, appears to be unable to control himself any longer.

And it is there that he finally loses control.

"Uhm, doc. Can I ask what is happening right now? W-what's my wife's p-problem for her t-", your stuttering husband Kyungsoo asked tensely at the doctor but before he can finish his gibberish words; the doctor interrupted him.

He looked at me with a furrowed eyebrow. "Wait, Miss YN...

... he doesn't know yet that you're pregnant?", he asked with a puzzled tone; exactly the same like how your husband sounded. Your turned your head to Kyungsoo who has his eyes sprung open and mouth agaped in pure shock at the reveal of your surprise to him.

He stood up, almost kneeled on his weak legs and knees at how overwhelmed he felt after hearing what the doctor just said. "Wait, wh-what did you say d-doc? My YN is p-pregnant?!"

"Yes. In fact, the child inside her womb is already 2 months old now."

Kyungsoo looked at you after with the same expression not until when he walked towards you beside the bed. You smirked at him that caused him to switch into a mix of smiling and in disbelief.