SET 5: (ONE-SHOT SPECIAL) Mina x M & F Reader - [Out Of Goodbyes]

A/N: This is just a short one-shot with 2k words. I made a bonus one-shot special ft. Mina for both my male and female readers to fill up the gap that Part 2 of CFM series left in Set 5. Like I said in my announcement, my phone got broken and currently I can't be able to send it to a repair shop yet due to financial issues.

All of my plot outlines for CFM series, 1% Of Chances book and even my summary also for my upcoming and remaining entries for Set 5 are also in there so sad to say for my readers there, especially the male ones who are anticipating for the Part 2 of CFM series which is originally should be the next update of mine but due to unforeseen circumstances, I wasn't able to make one yet. Probably it might be moved instead to the Set 6 lineup rather.

It still makes me disappointed and disheartened also at how sudden the bad luck just happened to me but I don't have any choice yet but to create a new revised plot for the CFM series and 1% of Chances as I apply still some parts of the original plot that I still remember in there. In addition, I'm going to focus more first on my unaffected books: The Tale Of The Bloodline and the TWICE Ships book.

For now, please enjoy this very quick one-shot that I made although this one's an angst since I haven't made a full one since Doughnut series, I guess. Hope yall understand and my deepest apologies again.

(This one-shot is inspired from the song "Out Of Goodbyes" by Maroon 5 and Lady Antebellum, very underrated song but for me it's a freaking masterpiece. Had me listening to it in repeat these days. Give it a listen if you want.)

7AM in the morning and you just woke up in your bed from the alarm you set hours ago before sleeping

You slammed the clock shut, stopping it from continuing to rang annoyingly before you rubbed your eyes to clear his vision for him to properly see as another day comes for him to start.

Flopped back into the soft mattress of your bed, you huffed in the air before facing aside to the blank space with you where once, a certain somebody that was very special to you occupies this.

As if your reflexes are still used to it, your body can't help but to react strangely when your skin gets contact in the surface; shivers and heat cursing all over just like what you've always felt whenever she's embracing you at any activities you do with her in this particular bed of yours.

You frowned, a sigh escaped in your mouth as you gave the vacant area a gentle caress before you slowly stood up from the bed.

Bringing the phone with you onto the kitchen, you prepared the ingredients you need for a quick breakfast that you're about to make.

Part of freshening yourself up, you brushed your teeth and washed your face first before returning back to the kitchen and start cooking.

As you were about to began performing the first step, your phone beeped with a notification.

Phone litted bright, you peeked at it and saw the time and the date itself displayed first along with your newly replaced wallpaper consisting of just your own picture.

Out of these three, the date reminded you something that even made you sadder if you'll be looking forward for this whole day.

March 24

It was her birthday... and your anniversary with her.

With your ex-girlfriend.

With Mina.

What you did with the wallpaper won't fool you also, as the location and the person who took that for you was none other than her too.