SET 2: Jihyo x M Reader- [Lost]

A/N: There you have it! Just like what I promised, DOUBLE UPDATE IN JUST ONE DAY.

(FRIDAY, AT THE GROCERY SHOP)
"I'm sorry but I need to do this. We made an agreement last time but what did you do? You didn't live up-"

"But b-boss, I'm really my best to manage my time to work for this job and studying at the same time.", you said as you placed your hands together at the top of his desk as if you were praying for his forgiveness. "Please, don't do this. I need this job but my studies is still important to me. Please, boss. This is all I have."

"I would love to keep you but... my business is also getting affected with your lack of presence here in my shop. You know that not at all times I can request your co-employees to make their sift earlier because they're also doing something before they go to work.", the owner said to you. You just frowned at him while you're listening to what he's saying.
" I'm really sorry, Y/N but we're ending this here. You were a great worker, seriously.", he stood up from his seat, placing his hand on your shoulder to show sympathy for you while he looks at you.

"I hope that you can find somewhere out there who will accept you. Thank you for your service and I'm really sorry, Y/N.", he reached for your hand and shaked it to show gratitude for you despite of this unfortunate night you just have in your job.

"T-thank you sir too for giving me a chance to experience working here. It helped me howsoever in my struggles.", you said while your voice is getting shaky as you control your tears now to break out. You heaved a huge sigh before unpinning the nameplate in your uniform and giving it to your boss before you pick up your bag on the chair and left the grocery store.
--------------------------------

(AT THE STREETS, FRIDAY EVENING)
While you are walking lazily on the sidewalk on your way home, you felt that your cellphone vibrated in your pocket. You picked it up and you saw the screen showing a call profile of the owner of the apartment you're staying at. You answered the call and placed the phone near to your ear to start talking to her.

"Hello, Mrs. Kim? What's for the call?"

"Good evening Y/N. I just want to remind you about the balance of your rent. I really need the money now so I would like you to please pay it all now this week?", Mrs Kim said behind the call. You felt nervous immediately after knowing the fact that you don't have any money to pay for it again, especially that you just lost your job today.

"Uhm but Mrs. Kim, can it hold on for a while? I- I don't have enough... to pay for it. I-I just got fired...", you said while stuttering.

"I understand that you're having problems, Y/N but please think that everyone around you suffers the same too, like me.", you pressed your thumb and index finger in your forehead as you massaged it slowly because you felt stressed now on what are you going to do to solve this. You know that you just can't find a new job that easily. You don't even have anyone for you to borrow some money because you don't have family, friends or relatives you're close with. "I'm sorry, Y/N but if you didn't fully paid it all this week, I have no other choice but to kick you out."

"N-noted, Mrs. Kim. I'll just find a way then. ", then you quickly ended the call. The tears in your eyes starts to fall. You're just way too stressed and exhasuted on how are gonna be able to keep surviving. First, your teacher just warned your of your failing grades in class. second, your boss just fired you from the job because you're always late in your shift and third, the owner of where you are living at right is charging you now to pay your debt in rent.

"What am i going to do?", you groaned while sniffing as you try to stop crying.

Everything is just falling apart all at the same time.