SET 3: Tzuyu x M Reader- [Die For You]

Happy 12K reads! Thank you everyone!

TRIGGER WARNING: the story mentions drugs, mental health topics and violence.

------------------------------

Your cellphone's alarm buzzed loudly enough for you to rise to your feet and climb into bed. You moan, rubbing your eyes and stretching your body before rising up and walking away from your room.

You went downstairs and into the kitchen to start preparing breakfast. You served the dishes on the table and began to eat by yourself initially because you know she dislikes joining you at the table.

After placing your dish in the sink, you were perplexed as to why she hadn't yet gone down. She usually appears while you're eating and then calmly waits for you until you're through, but today... That was not the case.

You have no choice but to do it now because the extra 5 minutes you offered her is plenty. You are already used to the risk of another outburst or reprimand from her. You walked upstairs, stood in front of her door, and knocked.

"Tzuyu, breakfast's ready."

You knocked again after 3 seconds.

"Tzuyu, you got to wake up!"

And again...

"Tzuyu, open up."

And for the final time, you knocked. You didn't call out anymore, instead you waited for Tzuyu to answer the door for 5 seconds instead, but you still didn't get a response from her.

"That's it," you said, having had enough. You went inside your bedroom for a moment to get something, then returned to her door.

You were now holding a pair of goggles in your hands, but they didn't appear to be ordinary goggles that you could buy anywhere. It's reasonable, but it has a highly particular feature that only people with jobs like yours should handle.

Because the goggles you were wearing could see through the walls, you activated them and scanned the entire room from the outside. You noted that there were no indicators of a person inside the room right now, which only meant one thing to you and made your head shake in frustration.

"Ah shit," you grumbled. You raised your arm, faced the watch on your wrist, and pressed something there. The screen now displays figures that indicate your client's current distance, which was rather far. You then changed it to a sensory map and noticed a dot flashing away from your current location.

"This girl...", you said as you returned your goggles to your closet before heading out the door.

-------------------------

After nearly 15 minutes of waiting in a mall parking lot, you noticed a lady walking outside as she approached the car. As she opened the door, you turned your head, causing her jaw to drop in amazement and disbelief at what she saw.

"Very slick. You got me on this one, Miss," you said, nodding and pursing your lips as you tapped your fingers on the driving wheel.

"W-what... h-how..." says Tzuyu.

"You really think I won't know where you'll be, Tzuyu?" you asked as you glanced at your watch, a hint you offered her but you know she'll never understand.

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?" she shouted, squeezing the paper bags she was holding hard.

"Imma just say... "connections," you winked, deceiving her. You have to do that since you can't just reveal your true self, especially when it's still part of your job. "Now hop in. We have to go home," you smirked as Tzuyu rolled her eyes at you and sighed deeply before fiercely entering the car and taking a seat behind you with her shopping bags.