SET 2: TWICE x M Reader: [Doughnut]- PART 3

Previously on "Doughnut" PART 2...

Before you were about to go back to the shop, you felt your phone vibrated from your pocket. You quickly took it out and opened it. There, you saw a message notification coming from Chaeyoung.

You opened it to see what she sent to you.

"Are you still up for tomorrow, N/N?", she may not have mentioned IT but you know exactly what she's referring to.

"Yes, Chae. I'll be there at 3:00. Can't wait to see your work!", your reply to her.

"Thanks, Y/N. See ya!", her last message to you. You just reacted a heart emoji at it then turned off your phone as you returned it back to your pocket as you walked back to the shop to continue your duty.

Meanwhile at Chaeyoung's house, Chaeyoung stared at her phone for a few seconds before placing it back at the table. She looked at the painting of yourself again and sighed.

"All will be revealed tomorrow.", she muttered. After that, she picked up the basket placed on top of her table as she is about to head onto her farm to collect some of her strawberries again.
-------------------------
(THURSDAY AFTERNOON, AT THE MUSEUM)

"There's so many.", Chaeyoung said when she saw a bunch of crowd gathering in front of a stage. The two of you can see also the name of the event based on the average sized looking LED screen on the background.

"You're nervous?", you looked at her, turning your head on the side as you placed your hand on her shoulder gently.

"A little.", she shrugged, heaving a sigh. "Maybe my artwork won't be that eye-appealing compared to others. I'm thinking that they won't be impressed by it.", then she looked down on her painting covered not only in cartom but in plastic too.

"Chae, I recommend that you don't need to get affected too much by it.", you said, waving it off at her.

"Sure, it may not be that good as the others but just take it in a good way so that you can improve it next time.", you nodded at her.

"But trust me, I know many will like it. Come on, you're the Chaengcasso right?", you teasingly bumped her arm, smirking at her which is a great effect for her to laugh a little.

"What's with the brought up of the nickname?", she confusedly asked you but still keeping the smile on her face. "As if like that name is iconic and legendary to others.", she snorted.

"But for you, it is.", you said to her. "Self-encouragement. Believe in your work by remembering one thing that made you be in here today. One thing that gave you passion to do and continue something you love... like this." , you presented to her the painting she's holding.

"Wel if that's it then I would love to add another new name for me.", Chaeyoung smiled at you.

"Oh? What is it then?", you both raised your eyebrows to anticipate for her answer.

"Well actually there's one too which I think it would be better to combine it with my name.", Chaeyoung said, stroking her chin like she's thinking of something. "I really admire this person so much these days.", she placed both her hands on her chest right at where her heart beats.

"Really? What's the name?"

"L/N"

"U-uhm... I d-don't know but I'm starting to like Michelangelo too. I-I watched his artworks and his biography in YouTube weeks ago.", she said, scratching her nape while bowing her head as she looks away at you, hiding her blush not because of what she said verbally but what's in her head instead.