SET 1: Jihyo x M Reader- [Last Waltz]

"This is the best solution, right?", you said to Jihyo after raising your head again.

"Yes.", Jihyo straightfowardly answered. " We can't force ourselves to continue this if were not even interested about this relationship of us anymore.
I don't want us to get choked from how uncomfortable it may bring to us."

You slowly nod at her. " Yeah, you're right. We're doing this for the better". You sighed again, still feeling so disappointed that this is happening right now at them.

Giving up on your and Jihyo's relationship.

But all you can do is to give it a smile instead, you wanted you two to be happy then you gotta show it instead that it will not affect you that much. For the better, you said few minutes ago.

"But... before we end all of this, can I have one request?", Jihyo questions you. She gulped in the middle of her words.

"Sure".

"Can we instead enjoy our last moment tomorrow?", she said, making your head raise up a bit more, kinda not expecting that. "Let's lessen the sad and dull feeling that will occupy us. Let's make the ending happy and beautiful."

"Alright, Jihyo. We're going to have fun tomorrow.", you simply answered with a flat smile plastered on your face.

"Thanks Y/N",

So what happened between you two? Simple explaination: you and Jihyo don't feel the love in your relationship anymore.

Everything you two do before are all just fine, like what a normal couple usually does. They cuddle, they kiss, they laugh and many more. But ofcourse there's something mixed with those that keeps them be strong with their relationship... which on you both, is slowly fading away.

Until one day have passed, you and Jihyo both can notice the sudden change of actions, atmosphere and the way of speaking. It's bland, boring not like how they used to be before.

When you two are together alone, you two seem like you didn't enjoy having a free time with Jihyo. You two are both focused on looking on anything you guys want on the phone and many other things to do that will have the power to spend some with instead of focusing at each other. In fact, both of you are completely serious while doing this.

You two can't even afford to give an effort for your girlfriend. You didn't even did your best on giving Jihyo the stuffs she loved the most. Both of you aren't even interested or excited about your plans in the future. Just anything you can say about you and Jihyo having some sort of a problems. But good thing, you two didn't screamed or yell each other so much.

So now that both of you are sensing that something is really wrong and you can't just easily fix it and move on with it... and that leads you to here as you two finally came up of a solution.

"What place are we going to?", Jihyo was walking towards your car while reading a magazine. You, on the other hand; is busy locking the door of the house.

"It's a secret.", you now walked next towards your car and sat at the driver's seat.

"You wanna hype this one up huh?", Jihyo smirked as she took a glance at you.

"Maybe? I just want to give you curiousity and also... to tease you.", you shrugged. You finally awaken the engine of your car and started driving away from your house.

------------

You and Jihyo arrived in a large park where many people are already in there as the visitors doing their business. You parked your car at the parking lot and Jihyo exits the car. You did the same and both of you walked inside the entrance of the park.