SET 2: Dahyun x M Reader- [It Was Always You]

A/N: I'm back! Sorry for the another 1 week late update. I focused first on updating my new book titled "TWICE: Book of One-Shots ft. TWICE Ships" (Check the first entry if you want!)

I promise, I will catch up and try to empty all of my upcoming one-shots I already have in my list before my class returns when the whole next week ends.

I hope this is worth the wait, guys. Enjoy reading!

-----------------

"Alright everyone, class dismissed.
Be safe on your home and enjoy your weekend.", your teacher said after all of you heard the bell rang which indicates that the class hours is now over.

"Psst Y/N.", one of your classmate called you while you were fixing your things.

"Oh hey bud, wassup?", you said, turning your head at him while putting the books inside your bag.

"Are you in for tomorrow? My bro got some new game he just bought yesterday.", he said while placing his hand on the top of the table.

"We wanted to try it so wanna join us complete the gameplay?", your another classmate said, appearing from the back of your first classmate who called you.

"Uhh you know I would love to guys but sorry I got something to do actually.", you said while scratching your nape as an act to pretend like you're regetting this. You love video games and you want to see the new release, yes; but you have other priority for tomorrow and you can just set aside those favorite of yours for a while because for you, this one is most important. "I have a sched for tomorrow and it's really important so if that's okay to you two?"

"No it's fine we understand.", your first classmate said, swiping his hands off. "I mean it's just a game afterall and it's better if you'll rather focus on what matter you have.", he shrugged.

"Yeah. Just give me a review about it okay?"

"Got it. See you next week!", then they both start picking up their bags from their seats as they walked out of the classroom.

"You too!", you shouted back at them. Now you returned your focus at what you're doing... including at someone who is secretly listening to the conversation between you three.

"And that's simple.", you gave her quick smile, clicking your tongue.

"You really don't need to do that.", your another classmate and your childhood bestfriend Kim Dahyun said while she shook her head and stroked the upper bridge of her nose. That's what she always do whenever she expresses disapproval, stress or being problematic.

"Why not? Just let me, okay?", you faced her, eyeing her directly. "In fact, I would really want to spend my time and have fun with you instead. We don't get to hang out for past weeks, right?", you frowned because you were pretty missing it so much. This is what you always do with her and oh it's such a wonderful time for the both of you.

"School's been pretty tough for us.", she said then sighed.

"That's why I did that. Now, your choice of place tomorrow okay?", then you offered her a fist bump which she accepts with an addition of her answer by nodding at you while she slowly smile.

(THE NEXT DAY)

"As much as I'm loving the view. I think it's the best for my heart not to look down.", you said after gulping down on your throat as you tried another one to look down which you can see the entire people around in this place while riding the ferris wheel. Yup, Dahyun chose amusement park as a place for you and her to go.