SET 3: Chaeyoung x M Reader- [Wish You Were Real]

Happy 11K reads!

Oh btw, check out my newly created Archive Of Our Own account. I'll be posting my book there too from now on!

https://archiveofourown.org/users/AJYooMyoui

TW: mentions of mental health topics like anxiety and depression.

-----------------

DAY 1

After you opened the game, you were currently waiting for it to fully load. It was a game sent to you by your friend Somi, who requested that you try it for yourself. Somi is a game creator, and you are a gamer, so she knows just who she will call for help with this.

The game has finished loading. Your seating posture was fixed in your chair. The screen displayed an animated 3D girl character waving her head back and forth slowly at you. Her face is painted with a cheeky grin.

The character was adorable and lovely. It has long black hair pulled back in pigtails, a round face, captivating eyes, plump lips, and a mole on the lower side. She was also dressed in a crimson dress with a black outline and strawberry design scattered throughout the fabric.

(Just imagine she is animated and wearing like what I described here.)

YN: "Oh, I have a character already?" you said as you saw her on your screen

YN: "Oh, I have a character already?" you said as you saw her on your screen. You assumed that in order to play a simulator game, you had to first customize your own.

???: "Hello, player! Welcome and nice to meet you.", a dialogue starts to appear inside the box below her, which us probably her words as if she was speaking to you. You noticed that her name is labeled as "???" so it made you a bit confused why.

YN: "Nice to meet you too.", you typed on your keyboard and pressed enter to send it.

???: "Before we go any further, may I ask who you are? I just want to know what I can call my player first, so what's your name?" she asked, changing her pose. Her chin is now resting over her palm, which she is using as a support to lean her head down and stare at you attentively.

A sweet, calming slow melody of a music starts to play in the background.

YN: "YN.", you typed your name.

???: "Great! You have a cute name, I see.", she said, making you smile in gratitude. "Hi, YN. To make it fair, I must introduce myself too. I'm Strawberry, your AI companion.", she said, introducing herself to you as she states the name you gave to her.

YN: "You have a nice name, reminds me a lot of the same fruit," you say as you type your message to her. It was kind of clear that it would be her name because the most color you can see from her is red, from her cheeks to her attire; not to mention the one thing you noticed first: the design.

Strawberry: "Yes, I figured it already that you'll notice.", she said, making you hum in approval. " Well as you can see, I love Strawberries! So sweet, juicy and delicious! Do you have a favorite fruit too, YN?"