SET 5: TWICE x M Reader - [Cry For Me] : PART 2

Surpriseee! Yeah, I know. I thought this would take a longer time to be published because I was about to move this to the Set 6 line up but it all ends up being... NOPE!

Well, fortunately as I said in my announcement; despite of my phone got broken I was able to save my whole plot outline for the CFM series Part 1-7 on the MS word of my laptop. I honestly forgot that I actually made it in my laptop and thought I did it instead on the phone that's why I got saddened a lot when I realized it at first. So yeah, thanks to what I did I was able to atleast continue follow to the Set 5 lineup and work on this next.

Another good news too, MY PHONE IS HAS FINALLY BEEN REPAIRED! I'm still saving up to buy a new one tho but hey, atleast my OG device where I usually write is back. I mostly my laptop rather on editing my work. So now that my phone is back... that means ALL OF MY SAVED PLOT OUTLINES FOR MY FUTURE ENTRIES ARE BACK. Now I can finally write for my next works and chapters for my TWICE ships and 1% Of Chances books respectively.

Anyways, have fun reading! To be honest, I feel like this one increases the buildup for the next parts, especially the ending. A bit dark but I know I can somehow come up with darker ideas. Just wait and see.

PREVIOUSLY ON "CRY FOR ME" PART 1...

"I felt betrayed so much...", Tzuyu finally speaks, Nayeon just attentively listened to what she has to say. She started wiping the tears from her face with her own handkerchief.

"I thought seeing him sometimes with his acts that makes me suspicious of him was just me overthinking because, like he said, I am the only woman he loves but I never even knew that he really does hiding a dark secret from me," she sighed heavily as she felt her heart ache with every skips between on its beat her senses numbing at how her body feels lifeless at the immense despair she's experiencing.

"YN is an asshole, Tzuyu; I'm warning you right now to stay away from him," Nayeon cautioned. "And as you said, we might not know... maybe he has other girls out there that he's keeping with him at the same time as you," she said, referring to the part where she acquired that Tzuyu had already noticed some strange and suspicious behaviors from you that made it appear as if you were hiding something from her.

"To be sure, starting today, I suggest we keep a watch on him at all times," Nayeon says before helping Tzuyu rise up by offering her free hand to the heartbroken lady. Nayeon swayed several strands of hair that blocks off her face to make Tzuyu seem presentable and prepared to greet the customers entering the business where she works and continue performing her job properly again.

Before she lets go of the Taiwanese woman, Nayeon said one last thing to her before they parted ways.

"So Tzuyu, are you in with me?" Nayeon said, folding her arms, awaiting the younger's response to her invitation to assist her in carrying out the vengeance plot she had for you.

Tzuyu then looked at Nayeon as she lifted her available hand to instigate a handshake. She stared at the hand for a few more seconds before coming up with the finalized answer she made up in her mind from rewinding everything Nayeon has told her about you being a goddamn cheater and a two-timer to her and to your ex-wife Jeongyeon.

 She stared at the hand for a few more seconds before coming up with the finalized answer she made up in her mind from rewinding everything Nayeon has told her about you being a goddamn cheater and a two-timer to her and to your ex-wife Jeongyeon