SET 4: Nayeon x F Reader- [Love Countdown]

My first female reader x member one-shot officially starts here in Set 4.

--------

The third and final day of filming for Nayeon's b-side track's upcoming music video, with you as the guest collab artist at the song, has just finished; giving everyone involved in this project free time to rest and prepare to leave the site.

Walking through the grassy surface of Seoul's Ttukseom Cultural Complex and Hangang Park, where the last set takes place; you returned to your car, which was parked alongside the rest of the others.

You hopped into the trunk of your car and sat down, cracking open a can of soda and some chips you'd brought with you.

Munching the third piece in your mouth while watching the serene scenery in front of you until it became blocked and you received a new sight to see with your eyes.

Nayeon appeared from the left and stood in front of you, her arm resting on the surface of your trunk as she gazed at you.

"Do you mind if I join?" she asked calmly.

"Go ahead, the space is wide enough," you said, gesturing Nayeon to sit beside you, patting the available space for her to take while you adjusted your position to let her in.

"I was looking for you there, thought you joined the staffs," she said as she sneakily reached into your bag for some chips.

It wasn't a big deal to you, so you let her do it, even if you thought it was funny that she started a conversation just to take some junkfood from you instead of politely asking for some.

"As much as I'd like to, I kind of prefer relaxing here by myself instead," you said; shrugging your shoulders.

"So... does that mean I'm disturbing you?" she asked, raising an eyebrow and looking at you; slightly embarrassed.

In denial, you shook your head and hands at the same time. "No, I didn't mean it that way," you clarified. "Just wanted to get away from the crowded noise for a while; found it more relaxing and less distracting, you know." Nayeon just nodded and hummed in satisfaction, understanding your explanation.

"Can't argue with that," she said.

You both went silent for a moment, eating some more chips as the muffled combined sounds of the park could only be heard around you two. 

"Today's filming has finally wrapped," you said again, introducing a new topic to discuss with Nayeon about which she relate so well. "Congratulations on yet another success, Nayeon; I hope the MV turns out great," you said, smiling.

"It will, we did our roles so well YN," Nayeon said, confident in her tone, but the next words she's about to say slowed down unnervingly.

"All I'm hoping for is that ONCEs will like it and be satisfied," she sighed, smiling in anticipation.

She looked at you and nudged your shoulder, turning your gaze to her from the chip you've been busy devouring. "Hey, I can't be the only one who'll be receiving gratitude here.", She said after she sensed the unfairness that got her eyes lit up in realization. "Thank you by the way too, especially for accepting my request for you to join me on this one."

"Truly honored to be honest," you said, exuding humbleness. You even taunted Nayeon with a bow, lowering your head and placing your left hand on your torso, making Nayeon chuckle at your silliness. "To be a part of a solo debut by one of the members of one of the greatest girl groups ever to exist in the K-Pop industry, and not to mention, the one who singlehandedly chose me as her own pick is just something unbelievable to think," you said in amazement.