SET 2: Jeongyeon x M Reader: [The Only Exception]

A/N: I really had a hard time to work for this one cuz my to-do list is FULL of schoolworks.

Also, this is now the new LONGEST one-shot so far, surpassing the word count of the previous Nayeon one-shot already. Damn, that was fast.

Also alsooo... shout out to my friend YooJeonghoon who wanted me to make this type of one-shot featuring our bias.
---------------------------------

"School's look pretty big. Guess I'll be needing some trip around here.", you said while staring upwards at the large building in front of you that covers your entire sight. Yes, that's the school you are gonna be studying at.

In fact, you are a transferee. Your parents transferred you here due to some problems regarding your previous school. It was some sort of like... they aren't satisfied with their teaching methods there.

You entered the building along with some other fellow students who also wear the same uniform as yours. You looked left and right to see the ends of the hallway you're stepping at.

"Room 1... 2... 3 oh so it's 10 rooms each floor.", you said while counting the rooms by pointing them one by one by your finger. "Then that means mine is on second."

You upstairs to reach second floor. Then, you continued what you're doing just recently at the ground floor. "14.. 15.. 16, finally. Room 16 Section A.",you said as you stopped looking around to connect your eyes at one room from the right hallway, just right beside the stairs.

You saw a woman dressed in a teacher outfit standing outside the classroom. It seems like she's waiting for someone and since she looks like she's the one who assigned on this section, then that means she is your adviser.

"U-uhm, excuse me are you Mrs. Song?", you said after walking slowly towards this curly short haired woman.

"Oh yes, can I h-", she halted as she stared at you focusedly. "Wait, are you the new transferee in my class? Mr... L/N, am I right?", she pointed at you.

"Yes, t-that's me, maam.", you stuttered because you're nervous with this.

"Great, I've been waiting for you.", she clapped in success. "All are present now so I guess I'll be starting then. Stay here before I call you, okay?", she said and you nodded. She opened the door of the classroom afterwards.

"Good morning class, uhh I have some little announcement to make. Before we start the class.", Mrs. Song said it to the class who are paying attention to her. "Let me introduce to you our new transferee who will be joining us this 1st semester. You can come in now.You can now introduce yourself to the class.", she gestured to you as you were hiding from behind the walls near the door to take a peek.

You entered the classroom and everyone just watched you walk through their front along with Mrs. Song beside you. You cleared your throat before speaking. "Good morning everyone. I-I'm Y/N L/N, your new classmate here in Section A. I'm 19 years old and I hope we can get along well. That's all, maam.", you bowed at them and Mrs. Song smiled back at you.

"Ok, thank you for that introduction, Mr. L/N.", she said with a smile. "our seat will be in.... hmm oh, there beside Ms. Yoo.", she pointed at the vacant shair at the third row, beside a girl with long black straight hair bowing her head.

You thanked your adviser and you walked towards your seat. You placed your bag at the back of the chair of your classmate. After taking a sit, you glanced at your girl classmate who is busy doing something on her paper.

"H-Hi, I'm Y/N. What's yours?", you said. You try your best not to get awkward with her because you are friendly and you want to get to know her more as a friend.