SET 3: Jeongyeon x M Reader- [Until I Found You]

I'm back!

Sorry for 3 weeks hiatus. I got busy preparing and celebrating for our graduation at school (I completed high school as a with high honors awardee, by the way! Congrats to meeee!) which can't really find some spare time to publish this story. I also had some couple pains on my finger and leg that's why it took me some time to complete this one. I hope you readers understand me.

And because of that, I made this as the longest one-shot I ever published in this book so far, beating Momo x Reader- "Nobody's Love" one-shot. I just hope that this was worth the wait though, I did my best.

STREAM SEOOOOLLLEEMMMYYY~~~

Oh wait sorry my bad...

.... "POP!" MV by our precious bunny unnie Nayeon!!!!

--------------

(YOUR POV)

I just entered at this tall building at the street of Gangnam-dong in Seoul that has a baby blue colored label of acronyms "JYP" on the top of it.

I'm in the headquarters of JYP Entertainment, an entertainment agency where I will be having my new job soon.

I just got received from one of the staffs here in my email account that they are recruiting me to be part of the company since my former boss in my former workplace made me available and vacant for all the agencies who are interested to employ new employees.

Gladly JYPE got me and i'm grateful because JYP Entertainment is really famous here in Korea. I mean cmon, the founder of it was the "Asiansoul" and one of the legendary artists in K-Pop industry, Mr. Jinyoung Park himself who was the brain behind the creation and formation of such famous K-Pop artists and groups in different generations like Wonder Girls, Rain, G.O.D. , Miss A, TWICE, GOT7 and many more.

It would be an honor for me to work for one of the very famous artists here as a manager. Yup, that's the job position I previously held and still the position I'm holding and available for anyone to take and employ me in another agency.

I went into this booth that has 2 ladies in there who are focused in their computers. I noticed these are the helpers for anyone who are either entered here in this place for the first time or anyone who are like needing something important assistance.

"Hello, sir welcome to JYP Entertainment how can I help you?", the lady stood up when she noticed my presence slowly appearing near her then asked me this.

"Hi, uhm... can I ask where is the meeting room 3 here? I was scheduled today on a meeting with a staff from here. It's about my confirmed employment as a manager. They want to have a talk with me about it." I asked and said to the lady my purpose here in a very detailed way while switching my gaze around this place. Damn, this place looks quite eco-friendly. They have many plants around here.

"Congratulations sir. I hope you'll have a great day working here.", she greeted me with her wide bright grin she always uses to approach people on their needs here.

"Thanks, really I feel lucky.", I chuckled.

"The meeting room 3 is on the 5th floor, sir. You may take the elevator on the left corridor.", she then guided me the direction by using her hand to point on a distance. I can see some employees from over there standing there like they're waiting for something. It must be the elevator this lady is talking about.

"Noted. Thanks a lot.", we then bowed at each other then I continued my way to my destination.

I took the elevator which took me to the 5th floor and now here I am about to reach a door that has namecard pasted on the door that says the exact same name of where I'm about to head at this place.