SET 1: Tzuyu x M Reader - [1 3 2]

A/N: If ever some of you guys received a notification earlier that I published this, I actually accidentally pressed it lmao. I'm so sorry if some of you already pressed it then saw nothing instead, because i immediately unpublished it right after the accident I've done.
--------------------

"So, this is the place.", Tzuyu said, stepping out of the car. She looked upwards, connecting her eyes to the structure of the church right in front of her.

"Hey, Tzu.", her friend Mina who is the owner and the driver of the car called her after stepping out of the car too. "Come follow me, the girls are waiting for us already inside."

Tzuyu followed Mina and they start to walk towards a building just right in front of the church. They entered and right in time they saw their Nayeon who just got out of the restroom.

"Nayeon-unnie!", Mina called Nayeon who is looking down, folding her handkerchief.

"Oh finally you girls are now here.", Nayeon's eyes lightened, seeing her two gorgeous friends.
She happily approaches them. "Lets go, they are at the dressing room."

"Yall will not gonna believe what you're gonna see.", Nayeon smirked, making Mina and Tzuyu look at her in curiousity. Nayeon opened the door, revealing the inside where 3 women are sitting comfortably in a couch while the other 4 are accompanying a women who looks so dashing, astonishing and stunning in her make-up.

"Here, I got some hairpins. Oh, HI MINA-UNNIE... TZUYU!", Chaeyoung's voice shifted to a loud tone when she saw Nayeon along with their friends who just arrived in this venue.

Mina and Tzuyu just waved back at Chaeyoung because they are still speechless at this woman they're seeing.

"Jeongyeon-unnie! That's really you?!", Mina exclaimed, still in awe at Jeongyeon's look. The rest just chuckled and even Jeongyeon too.

"Yeah, shocking right?", Momo said, smirking. "She's so beautiful today that made her unrecognizable in her eyes.", Sana who is just beside her in the couch, nodded in agreement.

"Aigoo, stop with the huge compliments guys. By the way, hi MiTzu! Thank you for all for coming, really.", Jeongyeon showed a huge smile with her cheeks getting a bit reddish.

"No problemo!", the hamster- looking woman named Sana responded. "Ofcourse we will do anything to witness our friend one of her best moment in her life with her soon to be husband."

All of them had a genuine smile on their faces from that truth spitted out by Sana... except for Tzuyu who has a mixed feeling deep inside those smile.

She wants to be happy for you and Jeongyeon but the more she remembers you and her unremoved feelings for you until now, pain still hits her out of nowhere.

She's gonna witness you who is her ex-boyfriend getting married to her bestfriend.

This is gonna be a torture for her but... she has to face this. Anyways, she wants to finally shake this feeling that crawls in her body.

She wants to be free... and this is the test for her.

Ofcourse, letting go isn't that easy.

"Goddamn, you know Jeongyeon, if only I'm gay... hell, I would want to date you so bad.", Nayeon said, looking at Jeongyeon from head to toe. Jeongyeon's eyes furrowed, in disbelief on what her friend just said.

"The frick you're talking about? You're already gay remember?", Jihyo said, also furrowing her eyebrows at Nayeon.

"Yeah I made her like that.", Sana said it proudly. "So, don't be shy shy shy Nayeon-unnie... just show them what I made you become.", Sana leaned forward to reach Nayeon's arm then she caressed it gently. Nayeon just gulped from Sana's actions.