SET 1: Dahyun x M Reader- [Less Than Zero]

A/N: Wooooo FINALLY THIS ONE-SHOT IS NOW DONE. Good lord this is probably the most stressful one-shot I've worked on so far. If yall just know how this one gave me headache for days on coming up with a plot for this...

Also, the LONGEST CHAPTER so far with 6k + words.

Forgive me if yall always see some mistakes or whatsoever, especially to my grammars and dialogues. I'm just a beginner and I'm still kinda bad at these. I swear I always do my best to improve my way of writing. I hope yall are having fun still for reading my works despite of the mistakes. Thank you!

"Thereee you go!", the pale girl said to you, patting your chest after tying your necktie on your police uniform.

"Thank you Dubu.", you said to her, grinning. You looked at yourself in the mirror, checking your look with your uniform today.

"You don't need to check yourself in the mirror, nothing ever changed about your look.", Dahyun backhugged you, now both of you are staring in the mirror.

"Then what's my look that never changed?", you looked at her through the mirror.

"You being handsome as always.", Dahyun confidently answered. You just smiled sheepishly, controlling your blush that is starting to emerge on your cheeks.

"It's early in the morning and you're being a heart shaker already, aren't you huh?", you turned around to your girlfriend and squished her cheeks, gritting your teeth because of her cuteness.

"Is there a time that I never been like that to you?", Dahyun smirked. You just rolled your eyes at her tease. The two of you just laughed.

"You know what, better prepare yourself next. You are going to be late.", you playfully pushed her aside. Dahyun just reached for her beauty items. "Imma go wait downstairs, ok?", she hummed in response.

To explain, you are a cop based in Seocho district in Seoul. You are working for day shift so everyday you need to wake up early to prepare for work. Your girlfriend Kim Dahyun's job is a music teacher in Seocho High School. She mostly teaches instruments like piano and guitar because that's the ones where she is mostly good at.

You and Dahyun met 5 years ago when you saved her from getting harassed and molested by a gang men near an alley. You were just on the way back to the police station along with your buddy cop Lee Felix when you two saw her being on that scenario. You stopped the car immediately, and you arrived to help her. Felix saw what you're about to do so he helped you fight off these punks. They surrendered and you checked Dahyun. That right there, is the start where you two slowly became close to each other.

You are always being looked by Dahyun as her hero. You helped her so much through everything in her personal problems and some other things. She owe her life to you, and she wished that she could repay you everything for what you've done to her. That's also the reason why she starts to fall in love deeply with you. She sees you as a perfect boyfriend and husband material. You have the qualities that Dahyun thinks other girls will be dying to look for.

Even you, your feelings for her grew more and more everytime you're with her. Everything about her is just attractive to you. You realized that Dahyun is cheerful and jolly person but deep inside she's vulnerable. She can easily break and when you now confirmed to yourself that you see Dahyun more than as a friend, you sweared in your life that a girl like Dahyun deserves to be loved, cared, served and to be protected.

You two confessed to each other one day, and both of you reciprocated each other's love. Now you two are now dating until in the present day. Still staying strong despite of the obstacles and challenges you two need to cross and face.