SET 5: Mina x M Reader - [She Will Be Loved]

STREAM "SET ME FREE" !!!

"I still can't believe we're doing this

"I still can't believe we're doing this."

You just parked up your car in one of the blank lots beside the establishment where you and your couple of friends unanimously decided to visit.

Staring at the neon lights flashing at the sign beside the large board that says "PERFECT WORLD BAR AND LOUNGE", it struck you again the unbelievably feeling of the fact that you're about to spend a time for the first time not just by being alone but with your friends... inside a bar.

"Neither are we.", your friend and fellow high ranking employee named Kai placed his hands on his pants' pocket while inhaling the cold night air outside.

"But it still confuses us a lot how you as a rich personality haven't ever... entered a bar in your whole life?", one of the two women in your group, sporting a blonde wavy wearing her  pencil skirt and blouse office attire named Minnie; asked you curiously.

"Never became my taste nor interest to go for a hangout.", you just shrugged, unamused emotion present in your face. "I don't know why but yes I get it, there's hot women there, expensive alcohol..."

"Just say you are an introvert and you don't like too much crowded and noisy places.", the other woman named Irene rolled her eyes at you.

"There you go.", you clicked your tongue.

"Alright, but hey; you really sure about this boss?", your friend Seungmin asked you worriedly. "We don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"I'll be fine. Like I said, it's my treat and you all have the freedom to choose where to spend it. I just want us to celebrate our successful presentation earlier.", you waved it off and smiled assuringly at them.

"Fine then. You got us anyway, boss. We'll make sure nothing would go crossing the line.", the last one in your group that hasn't spoken yet; standing beside you named Changbin smirked and massaged your nape.

You nodded and all of you proceed to walk your way to the entrance of the bar.

All of you showed your identification cards and immediately confirmed that none of you were below 18 since it's pretty obvious to your appearances.

Stepping inside, what greeted you is a very loud slow electrical type of music which is not your taste, resonating around the interior of the bar.

Many people around from every corners, sides and to the center. Slightly dark litted light scattered with spinning disco ball colored one moving around the room and ofcourse, the crowded noises that is not fitting for you but for your friends; you'll do your best to endure.

"Drinks to prefer? Anyone?", Kai asked every single one of you as all are facing the cashier and the bartender section.

"Mojito for me!", Minnie raised her hand.