SET 6: Jeongyeon x M/F Reader - [Won't Go Home Without You]

HAPPY 1000 FOLLOWERS TO ME ON TUMBLR!!!

As my way of saying thank you and sending back the love and support that you guys have given me to my works and to me as an author, here's a DOUBLE UPDATE, one for a Set 6 main entry and one special one-shot both featuring Jeongyeon!

Hope yall enjoy reading these two updates of mine! Gladly, I was able to finish both of these today because I don't have classes and it's been over a year since I made a double update at the same time.

Twiceland has never been at rest since the incident, which has imprisoned the inhabitants inside their own nightmare. Every day, the people go about their lives feeling empty-handed and uneasy about potential threats that may arise at any time.

However, yesterday grew much worse, making it difficult for individuals to focus on what they do as they were all gathered about in their own homes, with the designated spectators keeping an eye out for the arrival of a group of people to whom they owe their lives the most.

They are the annihilators of their land, swore to protect and avenge those who are fallen and victimized, for the sake of the people and the nation's freedom. They are composed of eight warriors, all of them are female. Technically, they were nine of them, what happened to one kf them will get to that later.

While the watcher is sipping tea and rolling the butt of his gun on the sandy ground, he saw some figures approaching from the shadows on the distance. He patted his fellow watcher who is sleeping and alerted him, pointing at those figures.

All of the watchers began directing their firearms at it until the familiar count of people made them slowly decrease in relief.

However, that doesn't mean that it was now assured that it was the annihilators who just arrived, because from the look of one of them, something happened really badly.

"QUICK! GET HER SOME AID!" The oldest of the group, Nayeon shouted at the officials as they all saw one of the members unconscious and being carried by her fellow member.

They all ran immediately to search for the rescuers. Placing down their comrade's damaged condition on the blanket, they all let out a huge sigh of defeat, exhausted from the life-threatening battle they just participated earlier.

"I can't believe it." Jihyo spoke first, shaking her head in disappointment. "She really did it. I never thought there would come a day where she would turn her back and forget everything we've done together for this land."

"From the look of her face earlier, it's not the Jeongyeon I've known before." Sana said, with a fear and shiver in her voice as she remember her contact with Jeongyeon during the battle. "It's completely different. Oozing with cruel and evil motivations is what fills her up inside now."

"I'm not gonna be shocked." Tzuyu reacted seriously. "Just look what she has done to Dahyun-unnie. Do you all really think that she's still the friend we knew? She would never dare to inflict pain to one of us in case it's needed for trainings. That, right there... is her pure intention."