SET 2: Sana x M Reader: [My Wonderful Last]

A/N: There you have it! Just like what I promised, DOUBLE UPDATE IN JUST ONE DAY.

I actually planned this story to be more on angst but since it's holy week I say we should calm down for a while lol. (Ik it might not make sense but oh well)

This is the reason too why I took a bit long to update this which also affected the Jihyo one shot too because I literally restarted everything again and just switched that angst plot and gave it to the other member.

Enjoy!

-----------------------
(AT OSAKA INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT)

"In three, two, one... there he is.", your friend Kenji said, counting down while searching for someone to arrive in front of them. Meanwhile you were just standing beside him, holding your own luggage and also looking at the direction where Kenji is looking at too.

The one he's waiting for has just arrived. A black car just stopped in front of you and Kenji. Few seconds later, the driver stepped out and faced Kenji, who seems to know your friend.

"It's nice meeting you again, Mr. Nakamura.", Kenji bowed in front of him. The latter just smiled back and also did the same to Kenji.

"Same as well, Sir Kenji. And who's this young man with you?", Mr. Nakamura asked Kenji,pointing at you.

"This is Y/N, my friend from Korea. I invited him here because uhm... he wants to have a vacation here in Japan.", Kenji introduced you, pushing you very little forward as if he's presenting you to him. "Y/N, meet Mr. Akihiro Nakamura. He is our family's personal driver.", you bowed at him which he did the same.

"Let's go home now shall we?", Kenji said, nodding his head at you and Mr. Nakamura while smiling. "Let's go, Y/N we can rest there.", you both entered the car after.

--------------------
(30 MINS LATER, AT KENJI'S CHILDHOOD HOME)

The car stopped in front of a huge expensive looking house. You can clearly tell that Kenji is very excited to arrive here since the smile doesn't disappear in his face the whole time during you three on the road.

You three stepped out of the car, with Mr. Nakamura assisting you both with your luggages. You and Kenji walked onto the door. Kenji was about to knock but suddenly the door instantly opened, showing an average old man with huge grin on his face.

"UNCLE EREN!!!", Kenji shouted locking his uncle into a tight hug. His uncle just laughed at his nephew's action.

"KENJI MY NEPHEW!", Kenji's uncle said, hugging him too then kissed the top of his head. "Oh how I've missed you my boy. It's been years, you're all grown up now!", he traced his nephew who is now a matured man. "And who is this young lad over here?", he saw you so he switched his eyes onto you. You felt embarassed well because it's the first time you two had an eye contact.

"Hello sir, i'm Y/N.", you bowed at him which he did the same.

"Here's here to have a vacation since it's end of our school year.", Kenji continued the explaining of why are you here with your friend at his hometown. "One of his dreams actually is to visit Japan so... I made his wish granted.", he shrugged, proudly smiling at you.

"Don't worry, Y/N. We'll make sure that your stay here in Japan will be unforgetabble.", he gave you an assuring smile, patting your left shoulder. You trusted him though, since just arriving here... the scenery of the entire place is just breathtaking.

"I expect it that it will be true, sir.", you also returned back the same meaning of the smile he gave at you.

"Anyways, where is my shiba inu cousin?", Kenji looked around the house, furrowing his eyebrows. You got a bit confused why does he called his cousin a shiba inu then you went deep on your thoughts again, double checking if shiba inu is a dog.