SET 2: TWICE x M Reader- [Doughnut]: PART 2

Previously on "Doughnut" PART 1....

"Okay bye sis but I gotta go guide my fellow peeps here.", his glance switched back to her beautiful sister in a snap. What he did is actually a tease to her sister because yeah... he knew something from her something when it comes to you.

You slowly stepped forward as you recognized already who is your manager talking to. Just by looking at her gray- ash colorered long hair from her back and seeing her with Bang Chan
you already know who this is.

"Sana."

You called her name, which made her turn her head to face the owner of the voice she always loved to hear.

--------------------

"Y/N!!! Finally, you're here!", she greeted you cheerfully, running towards you to crash her body onto you for a hug. "Good Morninggg!"

"Good morning to you too Satang!", you hugged her tightly too, taking all her cuddly self. "What's up?", you asked her after you let go of her, now facing her in front of you.

"Here, just wanna buy some food to eat while in work... and also to check my bro here and... you hehe.", she pointed the displayed doughnuts, Bang Chan and you before she swayed some strands of her hair behind her ear.

"I heard that you have a new project.", you asked her curiously.

"Yeah, a brand named WAKEMAKE chose me as the model for their beauty product.", she said, nodding at you. "They just took me uhm maybe few days ago."

"Congratulations for that! For sure they picked the right one.", she blushed at your statement, giving her a thumbs up.

"So... how about you? How's my handsome Y/N doing?", she teasingly leaned her face foward, changing her voice into something deeper especially when she pronounced the word she used to describe you as if she's trying to seduct you. You can't help but to make a slight disgust expression at the word she used because... you know to yourself that you ain't handsome.

Yeah you lack self-confidence.

"Doing great too,just daily routine you know?", you shrugged. " Running the shop, serve customers and some othe random stuffs.", you spread your arms as if you're presenting something to Sana. Your expression changed from calm to frown when you remembered someyhing that is clearly opposite of the good side you were seeing on what's happening in your life these days.

"Only problem so far is her."

"Her? What do you mean?", she furrowed her eyebrows, her expression changed too just like yours. " Wait, Ryujin? Did you two fight?", she held both of your arms.

"No no it's just...", you sighed heavily before you continue, bowing your head. "I feel that there's something different going on between us like you know, the flames of our burning love at each other is slowly fading away."

"O-oh... did you already talked to her a-about it? Did she also notice it?", Sana asked you. She wanted you and Ryujin to broke up so that she can have a chance for you but she took it all aside just to help and comfort you. She knew that you love her so much and since she's your happiness which is Sana's one of her sources of strength, she won't let it disappear.

Minatozaki Sana is one of your friends. She is actually the older step- sister of your manager in the shop, Bang Chan. You met her when she first visited Chan after he got employed in your shop. When she was waiting for her brother to finish his duty because they were about to go together somewhere, you were the one who entertained her for a while and there you two got to know each other.