Chapter one

Monday
03:16 A.M

    The room felt cold. The room didn't feel right. I was just laying in bed, laying with a stranger. I turned my head to left just to see a tall man with dark brown hair. His Long eyelashes matching the shadow of the room. The moonlight hitting his face making every feature of his face show. His torso looks so strong but yet to the touch so soft. I turned my body sideways so my back would be facing him.

I need to stop with this kind of shit. The only reason why I do these night stands to find someone that can please me well or maybe to find love. I always wanted to be like my parents with their kind of love. They are always loving each other, kissing or hugging. I would get upset that I can find anyone. My father once told me that I need to focus on myself and don't try getting love. It was fucked up in my head but he was right. Love is a prize to something big. If you fuck up, it's just gone.

I felt strong arms pulling me back into a hug. I turn my head to see the man smiling softly before it dropped. I felt my face go hot for a second before I lay my head back and went to sleep. The warmth from him made the room warmer. He rub my arm and I smiled to myself. I closed my eyes and went back to bed.

Monday
07:30 A.M

Waking up to the sunlight bleeding though the curtains. I turned my head to see the man gone, I guess he left earlier I thought. I threw the covers off shows my cold naked body. I stretched out my body before swinging my legs over my bed and sliding off of it. My feet hit the cold floor as I hissed. My legs are sore while my legs was shaking. I stood up and took the first step and fell. A loud thud was heard and I got up quickly. I took baby steps to help me walk to my dresser. I pulled out the top drawer and took out the uniform to my new job I got. Impressive right?

I picked them up and I opened the other drawer to get out a pink strawberry bra with a light pink underwear and a white corset. I simply got dressed and walked over to put on my work boots. My new boss asked me to come in at 9AM but I don't understand why at that time though. I don't like to question people. Makes me feel weak. I put on the hat and grabbed my keys.

I walked out of my bedroom and went down the hallway. My legs couldn't stop shaking and I looked at the time. It was simply 08:56AM. My eyes got big as I started to run down the stairs to my apartment. When I got down to the last step I simply fell down. I scraped my right arm unknowingly bleeding. I picked my self up and ran to my car door; opening it and slamming it shut. I shoved the key into the the key hole and turned it on; stepping on the gas and speeding off.

I got there at 09:07AM. I was late, a lot late. I turned off my car and got out; slamming my car door and sprinting to the front door. I felt like I was doing track again for my high school. Lucky the doors was opens and I ran though the doors, pass the dining room, and down the dark hallway in the back of the building. I ran into the bosses office and closed the door. My face was burning of embarrassment for being late alongside my legs were shaking. I turned around just to find my boss and the rest of the employees.

" Welcome Y/N to your new job!" Mr. H said, he was your typical funny boss. He is a kind guy but I don't know since I only met him twice.

I got quiet when all eyes was on me. I could feel everyone looking at me. The silence broke when the office door opened again. I turned my turned to the door and my heart dropped. It was the same guy who fucked me the night before. We made eye contact and my face was burning more. I turned my head around to see Mr.H with a frown. I pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

"Guess you showed up Mr.Afton. You promise you wouldn't be late." Mr.H said in a deep voice, sounding more upset with everything he spoke.

"Henry, I was got into traffic. You know how busy it is on a Monday sir." He spoke, he had a strong deep accent that made me feel something.

"Afton, I understand it is a Monday..but that doesn't mean you can be late! You know what, just forget it. I'm here to great you to the new employee. Y/N." Henry said looking at me with a smile. " also everyone get back to work besides William and Y/N."

Everyone pushed their way out of the office only leaving us three in the office alone. I felt weird having him here. I didn't like it to be honest. William walked up next to me and I moved away from him a bit.

" So you two will be on night shift now. Meaning to fix and do everything on the chore list. Like fixing the robots and mopping the floors." Mr.H said

We both nodded silently. Mr.H told us to come back around 11:55PM to start our shift. I opened the door and walked out first before he followed me. The foot-steps echos in the dark hallway. I felt as something grabbed my hand and threw me against the wall. I looked up to see him pining me against the wall with my hands above my head. He growled loudly.

" you do NOT speak of what happened to us last night. Got it?" He said in a angry and annoyed ton. I nodded softly as he held on to my arms and dragged me into the restroom.

We both walked in and he took my right arms and looked at it. I hissed as he ran his fingers on it. He took a piece of cloth from his pocket and ran cold water on it, then putting it on to wipe the blood away. I looked away as it burn when he out pressure on it.

"Stop moving" he said in a raspy voice

"I'm sorry sir, I completely forgot I fell and if I wasn't late I would have clean it myself" I said

"I left something in my office, I will be back. Do not move or touch anything." He said as he got up and left

We was in the bathroom. What the hell was I going to touch or move? I sighed and lean my head back as the memories rush back to me causing my to feel the burning in my face while have the butterfly feeling. I hated that feeling, but with him I don't. No, I don't like him. We had a one night-stand. Like you can't fall for a stranger at first sight, it's made up, right?. I closed my eyes for a split second and opens them when he came in. He had a thing of bandages. He walked over to me, takes the cloth off and started to wrap me up. We didn't spoke and single word after that. He walked out first then I followed...