Chapter Thirdy-Three

(Dadd- I mean Willam pov ;)

The sun was bleeding through the dark purple curtains, causing the sun light hitting my face. Everything from last night was a complete blur, I don't even remember if I filled out any paperwork, or took my love out to the bar.

I turn my head to see her back. The way the sun shine on her hair made it glow a bit. All I could do was smile a little bit before I pulled her close to me. Wrapping my arm around her. Looking at her was looking at an Angel. The soft smile she would put on, the soft red cheeks of hers, the lips that always look glossy.

     It took my breath away. Having this fragile person with me, it's scary. I don't ever know if she will pack up and leave me. I don't know if she will sleep with another man. All I could do was cherish her, love her harder and all the love she missed out. I sat up a bit just enough to lean over to kiss (Y/n) soft cheek.

A soft 'mmm' sound came from (y/n) mouth before a small snore came out of her. I lay back down before falling asleep.

——

"Daddy! Can me and mommy go to the movies! Please!" Elizabeth asked with big puppy eyes

    "Get a hold of yourself Elizabeth, (Y/n) doesn't need to do everything with you. Grow up!" Michael sighed

    "Shut the fuck up both of you! I seen both of your grades, no body is doing anything before those F and D go up to a C- or higher!" I yelled as putting the pan in the sink, washing it.

Hearing the table chairs slamming into the table, turning my torso and head to the table, sending the kids grabbing their school things and leave. All I could do was shake my head before I turned back around and continue to do the dishes, realizing there was not much.

I didn't think much of it, getting lost in my thoughts was the way out of not thinking of the real world. Then, it hits me. It hits me so hard I would loose my balance. I've been studying (Y/n) since I first got to meet her, her mood swings, when her cycle comes and start, and most disorders.

That's when I turned around to see (Y/n) getting a bottle of water out of the fridge. That's when I look at her, staring her down like a puppy. The way her hair was all messed up, seeing her in my shirt that fell below her knees, and then the; the way she turned around and looked at me back. I had a mixer of feelings from her look. I had to say something to her about this.

"When was the last time you ate?." I said

"Uh, why?" (Y/n) looked at me confused

"Honey.." I walk over to her, placing my hands n her shoulders "when was the last time you ate?.."

That's when everything got silent. The guilt played on (Y/n)'s face was visible. The way she looked down in shame hurt me. All I could do was look at her, then hug her tightly.

"A few days.. even if I did ate, I would force myself to throw it back up.." (Y/n) sob through her tears

All I could do just to hold (Y/n). I couldn't understand why she would do this. I grabbed her hands softly before leading her to the table, pulling it out for (Y/n). Simply walking back to the fridge, I pulled out a thing of grapes, and brought them to (Y/n) before pulling a seat for me and sitting.

   "Let's try something small. " I said, worryingly

   "Willam... I..-" I cut her off

   "Honey, you need to eat.. please? I'm not pushing nor forcing you too. Even if it just one " I said

   (Y/n) pov -

    I had tears in my eyes as I looked at William. I knew I hurt his feelings, this voice said everything I needed to know. I placed my leg hand in my lap as the other reached for the small reddish-purple ball.

   I pop the grape into my mouth and slowly started to chew it before swallowing it. My empty stomach started to growl but not wanting to do anything. I was hungry, yet having this guilt feeling always got to me.

   My parents would yell at me most of the time and would call me 'fat' or 'a worthless pig'. So, that's when I cut out eating breakfast for a couple years. Then having that feeling of not eating breakfast, it felt so good. Like I was going somewhere. Then after the few years, I stopped eating Lunch. That made me feel more better, I lost weight, a lot. It wasn't enough until I stop eating dinner.

   When I stop eating dinner, everything was so good yet made life so much harder. I was getting all boney, pale, had a low blood pressure and sugar. Being sick on most days of the weeks. In Tenth grade, I remember walking down in the hallway in school. I don't know what happened but I got dizzy and passed out.

     I couldn't remember what happened after that. It was all a blurry picture. Before long I looked down at the bag of grapes. It was empty. The only thing was left was the grape stem, then I felt a pair of arms around me. Squeezing me tightly.

   "I'm so proud of you dear.. I don't know what you have been through much.. promise me this, whatever it is that is bothering you; let me know.. I don't want you to be stressed out.." Willam spoke with sadness in his voice "I care too much about you, I don't know what I would do if I lost you to this.."

    All I could do was keep my head down as tears rolled down my cheeks. All my emotions just spilled out like a gun that shot me. Proud? Was he really proud of me? That is the first I ever heard someone saying to me. My parents wouldn't even say that.

  I gripped onto Willam's arms.

  "I'm just tired.. I'm so sick and tired feeling not enough.. it's just like at my pat house, A+'s couldn't even make them happy. You telling me that you're proud of me, makes me happy.."

  All I could do was cry and think about that word.. the littlest things can make a person happy or break...