Chapter Nineteen

The way the cold air shook my body as the last night conversation continued in my head. I couldn't be crazy!? It was honestly hard to sleep that night as well. When the kids came in and thought it was a good idea to wake me up. I heard them again. They wanted to warn me about something that I couldn't place my finger on. I just did what William told me to basically do was to shake it off; and I did follow those words. I carefully looked up at Elizabeth and Chris as they both had the biggest smile.

  "Mommy, Tomorrow is my birthday!" Chris yelled as his arm flew up

  "Awww really? I'll make sure to get you something big!" I said back with a smile

  Chris kept telling about how we was going to go to the pizzeria but Chris told me he wasn't comfortable going since he didn't like the Robots. I just held him close as telling him I would make sure they don't go near him. Elizabeth started to laugh at Chris as Chris got upset. She jumped up from the bed and ran out of the room, Chris did follow her. Shaking my head, I heard the voices. My heart dropped as I saw something at the end of the bed. It looked like small boy with bunny ears. The white shiny eyes as black tears or stripes when done the face.

  "Don't let him near..."

   It spoke leaving me with no words out of my mouth. I didn't know what to say nor do at the moment. The hairs on my arms and neck stood up. I didn't understand what was going to happen. What if I told William about this? No, I couldn't. I would destroy that day or maybe him. William made me sound like a complete idiot! I just want him to see that I'm not lying or anything! What if.....

"Y/n...?" The British accent spoke making me turn my head

"Yes William?" I spoke softly

"Look... Chris birthday is this Friday.. We are heading to Freddy's and I need your help.."

"With what?." I replied

   William's tall skinny figure got close as he bend down closer.

  "Honey... this is the plain.." he said as he placed his cheek "it's going to be really big party..."

   William started to explain everything and how it was supposed to go. He told me to get the party stuff from the back room at Freddy. Something didn't feel right, all I did was just nod. William looked deeply into me as he knew what was playing in my head. William grabbed both of my hands and placed them together.

  "Darling.. what did they say to you?.." he sighed

   "William, I..." I was cut off

   "Darling, I know you hear them too, you even spoke yourself..."

    "They told me to not let him near..." I sighed

   William face went paler than his normal skin tone. His breathe hitched as he tightened his hand around mine. There was silent between us for a bit before he broke it.

  "Are you able, tonight to go and set everything up? I mean I'm going to help of course!" William smiled as he leaned in and kissed my cheek.

  I had a soft but yet soft gasp. His cold yet soft lips left a print on my skin. William let go of my hands and got up from the bed walking out. To be honest, I never been so speechless in my life. He's a killer though, I shouldn't be doing this. I can't fall for this, I just can't. My heart pounded loudly as it got quiet. I looked at the time. It was only 11:59. I threw the covers off of me and took a shower after that threw on my work clothes. I sighed as I ran down the stairs only to see William opening the door, letting me out kindly.

   We got into the car and it was more talkative today than any other day. William opens out about his childhood and how he wanted better for the kids. Don't get me wrong I did feel bad but not for him. He wants to be better than other parents yet killing the kids and letting the parents suffer? That's just not right. I looked out the car window only to see the dark clouds covering the baby blue sky. My anxiety shot up as it started to pour unexpectedly.

  "Anyways dear, there is some thing I want to ask you.." William said as I nod my head "where are you from?"

   "Um..... Im from Greentown! Greentown Indiana." I replied

  "Is it green there?" He asked

   "I mean, it's a nice little town outside of Kokomo. There is a huge lake/river and we fishing down to there." I smiled

    "What about your childhood love?" He spoke then the car got quiet for a couple seconds

  "Well, I didn't have a childhood as I could say it." William looked at my confused as he cocked an eyebrow "I had to raise my siblings at a very young age, maybe five years old I did. I would watch my parents fight almost every night and they would be drunk. It never bother me but now since I look back. I was too young for that. Then around eleven at the time, my uncle was found dead on New Years."

   "Oh love, I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have to go through that.." William grabbed my hand as his other was on the wheel.

  I looked down the hand locked with mine. I placed a soft smile on my face then turned to face the windows.

  Time to get this party on I say?