Chapter Forty

The office got quiet. The smell of fresh blood being leaked. I put the cigar out in the ashtray as the door opened up. The same figure walked in and sat down on the chair.

   "Too bad, Willam. She was pretty.."

   I scoffed at the comment. Looking at Vincent with blood on his clothes and body. He sat down, reaching across my desk grabbing a pack of cigarettes. He waved them in front of me.

"You know.. these little sticks can kill you. Honestly I'm surprised you're still alive." Vincent giggled

"You doing coke can also kill you too Vincent." I picked up my pen, doing paper work.

"You're my fucking brother alright. I'm glad Henry hired me.." he sighed, kicking his feet up on the desk

"Great, don't try to get with any single moms. I will fucking kill you."

Vincent just laughed. Having the feeling of him being around felt like the old days. My brown is older that me by a few minutes. But I do look up to him like a father figure. My father died in an accident. I don't know what kind of accident but mother only knows it.

Since he died, she hasn't spoken a word to anyone beside Vincent. I'm not stupid, I know she has become Vincent always tells me what she says. Half of the time I want to be in his place just for me to talk to her one last time. She doesn't even know she's a grandma at all.

I look up at Vincent as he just on his phone. Then the door opens up. It was Henry. Henry came in with a frown and oil on his face. I cocked an eyebrow and ask what happened. Him explaining he tried to oil up the robots before tomorrow show. All I did was sigh and pinch my nose.

"Yo old guy, don't you think you should leave this shit up to this skinny fucker?"

"Yes, I could.."

"No, I'm done." I got up and threw my pen down

I got up from my chair and left the room. Something just snapped in me and got me in a mood.

—-

(Y/n pov)

"Shit shit!" I yelled as i pulled hot potato's out of the oven

I placed them on a plate as set them next to the stove. I sighed in relief they didn't burn, I clap my hands together. I figured maybe stake, hot potato's and corn would be good for tonight. Asking the kids wasn't so.. great.

I set the table up and even lit a few candles that I found in William's closet. I set the food on the table and obviously made everyone plates but myself. The smell of the food made me feel sick. Started to clean the kitchen until the front door slammed. I dropped what I was doing and dried my hands on my pants.

I turn to the corner as William walked this way. I smiled and put my hands by my side. He placed a light yet small smile and kissed my forehead.

"Hi dear, I made dinner not too long ago. It is still pretty hot!" I smiled

"Mmm, thank you dear. I wonder why it smelt good in here." Willam smiled as he took a seat at the table

Maybe a few minutes the kids came running down, said hi to William and ate. I started to clean the kitchen up again. Scrubbing every dish and pan I used.

—-

"Willam Afton, how many god damn times am I going to tell you?! Stop leaving your fucking pants on the floor next to the dirty basket?!" I sighed in anger

"I thought you like them off and dirty.." Willam reply

I picked up a pillow and smacked Willam hard with it. He gasped as he did that same for me. We both giggled and laughed as we continue to smack each other with a pillow. Willam dropped the pillow and picked me up by my side, spinning us around. The bright moon light hit both of our faces as we just look at each other.

He carried me to the bed and lay me down. He joined in after and just cuddled. It was like the first night I saw him. The moon hitting him and his feature showing boldly. He started to play with my hair for a bit before everything went black...